@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Ruth replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who else spent days creating a calendar for your favorite culture?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Pics aren’t working for about everyone rn
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Amazing work!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Actually, after about one second of getting my pic file, the green bar went away. It’s acting normal in every way except my cover image won’t change. That’s what makes it odd.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, yes, that happens sometimes too. I think around the time Jonas joined profile pics and cover images stopped working for like, a week or something. I guess KP is just being really buggy right now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Odd. I was able to delete my cover image, and it even has the green bar loading thing, but my cover doesn’t change
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nope, notta, nothing.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Naming character arcs is hard, my characters just grow on their own usually.
-
Ruth replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! They really are <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
pics still aren’t working…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t usually do school on Monday (supposed to do it Saturday, though, doesn’t usually happen lol) Cuz I’m at work from 7:30 to 3:00 or 3:30 EST.
-
Ruth replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @power @euodia-vision
I changed the first part. Is it better now, or worse?
1 ~ Murderer
Brandt angled his shiny blade against the sun, catching the light and flashing his signal across the dusty road below to the other clifftop. A series of flashes answered… -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it is really nice.
I know! It’s really dumb! And the schools around us have the same break as us but they don’t have school today. I guess we just have to be different *goes and pouts in a corner*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And that kind of defeats the whole point of a break XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You usually don’t have school on Fridays?? Man, I’m jealous lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY….I’m so mad….
We never have school on Fridays, but we do today, because we have to make up for thanksgiving break!!! It’s kind of dumb XD
- Load More

Same!!
Glad I’m not alone!
I’m enough of an oddball already…