@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
And another Lilitu one!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Annnd another Sef one!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know, right? It’s like “I’m not with them…I have no idea who they are”…
lol
Have fun on your vacation!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t really do it either, but I did start a new project on Thanksgiving XD. I’m glad it went so well for you! The chapters you posted look good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s really hard. I’m sorry you’re going through that!!! I’ll be praying.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
SAVE ME!!! I’m on a bus with a bunch of screaming children on a lot of sugar!!!!!!!! AND I HAVE A HALF HOUR UNTIL I GET HOME!!!!!!!!!! thank goodness it’s the weekend!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh. I think Livia might be starting to develop a crush on Lukas. Oh dear. Xandro’s never gonna let her live this one down.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“H-hi,” Lukas stuttered.
“Oh my gosh, I am so, so sorry, Xandro is so immature sometimes! Are you okay? I said this would happen, didn’t I say this would happen?” she rattled, and helped Lukas down. “Xandro! You little brat!” she smacked his side. “Never do that again!” she was blushing now. Why am I blushing? She…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was able to exceed the 50,000 words, and I haven’t finished the novel yet! 😆 Super excited to finish it out. The ending I had planned changed to something that actually surprised me, so I’m really looking forward to writing it! ☺️
Um….how????? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE???? I ONLY MADE IT TO 19K AND I’VE HAD THIS IDEA FOR LIKE A YEA…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Girl, WWWHHHHHAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!
AHHHH!!!!! I’m so excited for you!!!!! Tell me when it’s out!!!!!! I can’t wait to read itttt!!!!!!!! 💖
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello @smiley Oh and you guys did too, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @grcr There’s a post up there 👆 Because y’all did NaNo, or some modified version of it, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s the last day of NaNoWriMo!!! 🥳
What did everyone accomplish this month?
I was able to exceed the 50,000 words, and I haven’t finished the novel yet! 😆 Super excited to finish it out. The ending I had planned changed to something that actually surprised me, so I’m really looking forward to writing it! ☺️
I think this month has really helpe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m fine with it, though Callie may have to coax Chase a little bit.
Actually, I came up with a different idea. Similar, but different. It’ll probably show up in a few RPs.
Fynn
Fynn straightened his bow tie according to Chase’s comment. He looked in the mirror. “Hey, I don’t look too bad. I think Callie will be impressed.” He admired his…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be praying 🙏
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, a beeg ravine. With a river at the bottom. And beeg spiky jagged rocks.
@beth-torresYeah, that makes sense. That would indeed cause chaos.
- Load More

