@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never been to the big cities like that. The biggest city in Montana is Billings…and I think it’s a small town compared to Chicago and Nashville from what I’ve heard!
I feel like I would get claustriphobic in big cities…I’m a farm girl who’s used to small towns and land stretching out as far as you can see, with…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I randomly started stalking this forum…even though I don’t even watch Marvel….AND NOW I NEED TO WATCH THE WINTER SOLDIER SO I CAN FINALLY FIND OUT WHO BUCKY IS!!!! Though in my opinion, your fanfics are probably even better XD
YOU ARE SO GOOD AT WRITING! That story was so sad….WHY??? 🥺 😢 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’d never been farther than Chicago, until 2018, when we went… to Nashville lol. Now we’re going again!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s so cool!!!! Lucky ducks! The farthest away I’ve been from home is South Dakota….hehe
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We’re going to Nashville.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Where are you guys going? (Montana??? lol jk) Tomorrow we’ll be going to North Dakota because my little sister has a gymnastics meet, so not sure how much I’ll be on KP.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww thanks!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it can’t, but it can sometimes help a little.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it’s terrible at names. Just so bad.
But with a language it usually just kind of comes up with gibberish that occasionally has Latin roots and can sometimes pass for a word.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Feed it to chatGPT. It sometimes has good ideas.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Are you making a conlang for Adonial?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, ’twas a beeg disaster.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I have no idea. And yeah, it was multiple genealogies, so not everyone should’ve been related, but they were.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
It was a mess.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Like, I mean, I accidentally married cousins together…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I tried to make a genealogy, once, just for fun. Everyone ended up being related lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh, ok, maybe it’s just me.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I mostly skimmed it, but the only name I thought seemed kind of out of place was ‘Dominic’. To me, when I hear that name, I think of some punk rebel teenager riding a skateboard, as well as Domino’s Pizza, neither of which are good connections.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, I see you folks have created GLORIOUS CHAOS while I was away.
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at this point.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, sorry this is late, but I found another reference pic of ottoline (i know it looks nothing like my pfp, but this is a good front view of what she would look like) If you’ve already started drawing her, don’t worry about using this, but just thought I’d give it to you in case you hadn’t started yet.

- Load More
