@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“Um, I believe I saw a sign when we were walking through here earlier. If I remember right, they’re being taught by the dance instructor from the school. Actually you know what…” she pulled out her phone. “I’ll be right back.”
After a minute or so, she returned. “Alright. I found the instructor’s website and I’m fi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I knowwwww
I just recently wrote the scene where Amir dies and afterwards I was like, “Esther, why did you do this?!?!” (But I also wrote a short epilogue that I absolutely love because for the most part the subplots have been resolved, but the epilogue leaves a wide opening for a sequel…. 😏)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“I don’t know how to dance.”
Lukas chuckled. “Well, you’re in good company. I don’t know how to dance either.”
“I can teach you!”
Lukas gave Fynn’s grinning face a smirk. “Um, I’ll pass on that.”
“Aw, come on. I’m a wonderful dancer. Let me demonstrate.”
Lukas closed his eyes and threw out his hands. “No, no. P…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Liv didn’t let him finish. She lightly slapped him across the face, but it still made a louder sound than she intended. “Goodbye, Fynn.” Fynn gaped at her, his jaw practically on the floor. And then Liv couldn’t do it anymore. She burst out laughing. Xandro neighed, as if amused. Fynn looked from her to Lukas, and back to her,…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s fantastic, I love it. 🤣
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s hilarious I love it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*subscribed*
Love this idea! I need to escape from reality rn and I just revised some backstories again so I am totally joining this.
I’ll add Dante. (As usual) And one other charrie, but I’m not sure who…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t usually say this bc everyone says it lolz, but Seb controls his POV more than any other charrie and it’s hard to change his mood when I want it to.
Lol yeah my charries do that too. That’s why Ellie just suddenly ran away. For me it’s usually cuz I made my character do something they wouldn’t usually do a couple rps bef…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
Felicity looked at Babs, wondering how someone with such a pretty face and kind nature could ever envy anyone. But then a certain serious-faced, strawberry blonde girl appeared in Felicity’s mind. Smarter, prettier, richer, less of a temper.
“No… no I get it.”
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*Ahem* I’m here
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol 🤪 You’re lucky, I almost never dream about any of my own characters.
Marcel
“I won’t.” This world, whatever it consisted of, was safe. Marcel was sure of that, but if Chase was afraid, it wasn’t right to dismiss his fear. “I get attacked by demons occasionally. So I get it.”
-
Enid replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
*Subscribes*
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, remembering your dream about Marcel – it’s so weird… multiple people have dreamt about him 🤣 And I never do. Annoyingly. 😝
Marcel“Nice.” Marcel beamed. He held the empty soda bottle over his own eye, painting it instantly with turquoise and pink. “Maybe you could magnify it. Like a projector.”
-
Enid replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
Here is a new poem, before I reVeAL *swishy cape* la Marcel poem…
So this one, um, I wrote it while I was asleep.
Telling the absolute truth here, I was sound asleep, and I dreamed I was in an online poetry competition, furiously counting out the syllables in the last line before submitting it. I didn’t submit in time 😞
But here it is, as wel…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
ACK, I completely forgot about this!!
@lydibug @loopylin @euodia-vision @esther-c You girls are so sweet – I love your comments and I appreciate them a lot 🥰 *hugs*
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I really would meet up with your charries (those two are so fun together!!) but I’m writing three POVs right now and I don’t want to fill up all the social circles, if that makes any sense 😅
🤣 I’m dying that was great
🤣😎 I don’t usually say this bc everyone says it lolz, but Seb controls his POV more than any other charrie…[Read more]
- Load More
