@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! It’s nice to meet you! That’s so cool! The Septrum is a cool name!
Thanks!
it’s awesome that you love math! (Wish I could say the same thing lol 😅)
It’s not everyone’s thing, that’s totally fine, lol!
I depends on what book I’m working on for the soft and hard thing. Some I like to be very flexible with and some have to have so…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I get it now! It’s simply the power of resistance and the fact that none of the other Paynes know that they’re being lied to. So Sef will have to confront her lies in a more obvious way than most books.
That makes sense! And yeah, definitely don’t feel like you have to take any of my advice… It’s totally up to you…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, Felicity is totally showing up with at least half of those banned items
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge You also forgot to tag me lol
I love the pamphlet and I will have a lot of fun having my teacher character try to make sure everyone follows its ridiculous rules XD
Dante
“Dance lessons? I’d rather be attacked by a pixie again.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aaaaa I forgot Dante 💀
Dante Tucker
Apperance:

also, he has an English style flat cap that he wears tho I didn’t draw it
Personality: Cocky, very impulsive, bit of a pyromaniac, distrustful yet loyal once won over
Other: an alien, has fireproof skin
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the protection squad, Dalton.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I love those!
Deerfoot has a recognizable design and a clear silhouette, I think. He seems like a cheerful, charismatic guy who’s maybe a bit adventurous and care free? (I can’t focus enough to read the writing rn) Also, I like really like the name Conri, but I think you should also keep Deerfoot as a nickname or something cuz it…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current project is a universe I’m working on with my sister called the Septrum.
Questions!
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (hard meaning concrete rules for the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl (Thanks @rae for the tag XD I was super confused until I figured out why you had tagged me separately lol.)
Hi! I’m also a homeschooled Christian girl and oldest child! (Yay! XD) I go by Hybrid on here, and I write science fiction and sometimes dystopian.
It looks like you already got asked a ton of questions, and it’s getting late, so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome, welcome!
(Now for my proper introduction XD)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!!
I write fantasy and dystopian, and I’ve dabbled a bit in historical and contemporary fiction.
My name is Raegan. I am the oldest of seven children and a lot of…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Freedom’s adding a few more charries to the castle.
-
Esther and
Lydibug are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, wow XD I didn’t even realize it had been so long since this was posted. Sorry, I don’t know why I didn’t see it before, I know you didn’t tag me but I check the recent topics fairly often. I totally get that, but I think in future editing it might make more sense to cut the opening chapters. But it’s totally up to you…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Really cool! So she would know what a horizon is, but isn’t very familiar with an Earthlike one since in her world, she’d be seeing the other planetoids on the more broken-up edge.
Yeah, essentially. Though N’nesha specifically hasn’t even seen that horizon, it’s probably been described to her before.
There’s a planet in Star Wars calle…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Great job on the outline! I know it’s hard XD I’ve tried to outline my stories before, but tbh I never really got a complete outline.
I feel like the ending is very abrupt, almost. I know it’s meant to be a cliffhanger but it sort of feels like you cut the ending off. Then again, some books are like this so as long as there’s…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I assume N’Nesha lives on some kind of asteroid, and that’s why she’s surprised at the horizon and the fact that there’s only one? (“Omia” is their species’ word for such planetoids, right?)
More or less. It’s not really an asteroid, but it is a field of planetoids. I’ve talked about Omialia many times before, but it’s essentially a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Those two… 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alrighty! Here it is! (:
Everton
Ev woke with a start. His vision blurred and unblurred until he could finally see clearly. His eyes glanced over the stone walls and the flickering sconces.
Oh… this place again… He had been here before. Wasn’t sure how it had happened, but here he was in this wild castle again.
He mutte…[Read more]
- Load More
