@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yeah, but if there’s a lot of plants, chances are there’s a lot of animals surviving off of that, which means the wolves shouldn’t be having much trouble finding food.
You could just take out this sentence:
The wolves growled, but they were hungry, and they decided the threat was worth the potential kill. The winter had been…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ok sounds good!
I would, but I’m focusing on writing and not editing for these next few months.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @koshka @rae
Awesome. 🙂 I still have a couple weeks of school left so I’ll start the topic after.
Also, I signed up for Crazy Editing Week. It’s right after my school term ends, so I’m hoping to get some stuff done. XD
Is anyone else planning on doing it?
Yeesss, you bet I’ll be ther…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
She’s so cute, I like how the lighting reminds me of a sunny day! I picture her living outside half the time at least.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Crazy Editing Week is coming up and this is my favorite CEW meme

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That sounds like fun! I’m not exactly sure how busy I’ll be this summer, but I’d love to join in. The next few weeks are going to be kind of crazy though.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @linus-smallprint @esther-c @liberty @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @theducktator
Hey guys (well you’re mostly gals). Would you be interested in a goal-focused chat where we practice our individual writing skills and chat about…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
XD That would be daring.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh no!!! Not Leon!!
Good section. One thing I noticed was that you mentioned that the people were able to find a lot of food during the winter… then you said that it had been hard on everyone, especially the wolves. I get that they eat meat and not plants, but it was kind of confusing.
otherwise, good job! 😬
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@rae
Felicity“What? That’s the first time I’ve ever seen you smile! Don’t apologize. Smiles are contagious, you know.” She grinned at him, her silver eyes twinkling.
“What were you thinking about?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@rae Dude you’re fine. RP whenever you want.
Also I just had an idea. What if, as Chase got closer to certain people, he started associating them in his mind with different animals depending on their personality? Could be a way he gets more comfortable around some people. Just an idea though. You can use if you want or not.But any ways, Chase is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Didn’t get much done, lol. Got distracted by looking at movie times with my brother XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ope, almost forgot, going toooo…. :50
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Sprinting to hopefully do something writing related… I haven’t really written since the end of March 🫣🫣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I know, I’m sorry. 😞 It would have been cool to maybe meet you in person.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, we were able to get a rental in the other state, not Indiana.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahh. Yeah, I get what you mean.
I think so. Not totally sure yet, but my mom’s talked to the tutors there, and we’re thinking that we will. I don’t know if Challenge 4 will be as fun as Challenge 3, though. @whalekeeper, what did you think of Ch4?
- Load More
