@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
The light hurt Barnes’ eyes. Once she figured out it came from a little girl and not a monster, she rubbed her eye with a hand under the mask. “I… don’t think so. I should hope not.”
The girl had messy hair and a coat with many pockets. She held a stick in her arm. Her gaze twinkled with both curiosity and suspicion.
“Where…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I hope this is coherent. i am very tired.
Melissa
After walking for a bit, Mel found herself a good stick to be her companion, as one should always have on a long walk. It was tall enough to be a walking stick, but still light enough to be a pretend sword. When she tested out her fencing skills on one of the leafy walls, she was…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Should I rp her finding Barnes? Is that what we’re doing?
Yep, that was my thought! I have to go to bed, but I’ll get back to this when I can.
I love the statues btw
We needed some aesthetic statues. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yea, it’s old.
Should I rp her finding Barnes? Is that what we’re doing?
I love the statues btw
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I remember that doodle. Last time I saw it was at least a year ago.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin @rae @the_lost-journal
Just reread Mel’s scene to make sure everything is in order, and the garden shears crack me up.
Barnes
Everywhere Barnes turned, the maze refused to behave. When she stuck her hand in a wall – a last ditch effort to part the plants – a hidden rose bush got in the way.
The thorns stung, and Barnes could do n…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Here’s a really old drawing of Mel if anyone wants to see. I haven’t drawn her in a while so her outfit is a bit outdated.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
How old is Mel, by the way?
Imma say 8 for this role play, but im actually not sure.
yayy fellow night owl
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
By the time I get home from work, it’s always about 9pm for you guys 🙁
It’ll work, no worries. How old is Mel, by the way?
I am now sorely tempted to send a random character into the early 2000s.
Whatever you want to do.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
Felicity kept her hand inside her satchel as she followed, resting on the handle of her revolver.
“What do you mean? Those were animal noises! Dangerous animal noises! Are your teammates a bunch of -”
They rounded a corner and Huntress finally stopped. Felicity now looked at her teammates.
“… Oh.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
By the time I get home from work, it’s always about 9pm for you guys 🙁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure, Barnes can find Mel. And then Ayla can maybe meet up once @theducktator is feeling better?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll participate!! 😄
@keilah-h @rae @loopylin @jonas @liberty @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow (Your guys’ tags didn’t go through, for some reason.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
But whyyyy though, lol. I just got an idea to make the process more interesting, so at least there’s that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Y’all should tell me what you want to do, and we can go from there. Maybe Barnes picks up Mel while looking for another way back.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Guys, I’ve only painted my character’s face so far and I don’t want to do the rest. It looks pretty good, cute even, I just don’t want to do the work.

It’s at times like these where I simultaneously am in love with and despise my hobby.
- Load More
