@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I do agree with the people who commented on the end of this last chapter; there probably should be some more context before they teach him how to fight.
But I liked the training sessions. 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@koshka I know you’re not asking me, but yeah that’s it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Got it.
Felicity
Fel sat at the edge of the cave, staring out into the night. She had a pile of rocks next to her to throw at any of the flying creatures that swooped down too close. It was effective enough, and the creatures mostly left her alone now.
As she waited, refusing to let the cold air bother her, something vibrated in the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Rallascant
Rallascant took the object offered to him and examined it. He didn’t really know what it was, but it was different than anything else in his hoard, which excited him. He grinned at the masked woman.
“Deal.” He held out his hand for a handshake. As she took it, he added, “May I have your name, by the way? I don’t think…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
*Is sick and has nothing to do* *Proceeds to spend 2 hours reading the whole thing and summarizing it* Okay, I’ve got a crazy summary for y’all.
Fantasy Adventure RP so far
“Your characters have been summoned to a fantastical world where war rages between an evil Dark Lord and a determined resistance.” – Jonas
On the outskirts of the city…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I must confess I was excited to see what Jonas cooked up for the future plot.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, that is alright! Tell me if you need to swap emails or if you have some way to find mine. (I don’t remember everyone who knows my email, lol.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
If it helps, I can skim through this roleplay and write a summary so people are caught up on the characters and action. Might be easier for people to hop back in if they want to start this up again. Just say the word, @jonas
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes will find a way back to y’all if Rallascant accepts the trade
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks for asking! I almost forgot, lol.
We got our whole HVAC system and water heater replaced Monday and Tuesday. So we had to drop a chunk of cash on that, but at least it’s done and we won’t have to worry about figuring out how to fix it!
Thanks for praying, y’all! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Done at :01 because I need to get some sleep.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Finishing at :59. I got like a paragraph and a half done lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Joining at :45 to outline a fancy schmancy character arc. :p
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@theducktator XD Same. People keep texting me. Pausing now for dinner
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Working on my Inky project rn (still needs a real title) Starting at :30
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Although, now I’m curious about the note from Felicity.
Oh, whoops. I didn’t realize that I forgot to write out what it said XD
It was just Felicity asking why he didn’t tell her that Brea was here. Not super important lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
So sorry! Being sick constantly is so annoying. I’ll be praying!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Interesting. Are these the rebels?
I have no idea how Jonathan didn’t get shot, but good chapters.
- Load More
