@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle
Oh…. My… goodness.
Rory!!!!
I can’t believe you left us on another cliffhanger! (Well, I can, but still.) 😅
How many more chapters in the book? -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
No, we didn’t!! (Ok, I thought Cassion might die, but now I think he has a chance!! Jonathan and Michael can get there just in time!)
Augh. 🙄🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Another cliffhanger?! 😢😳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Good chapters! I did notice there was a sentence in the second to last chapter where you started in Rory’s POV, then swapped to Cassion’s for a brief section. It was like, “Cassion wanted to make sure Rory really understood” or something along those lines.
I really hope the rebels will rescue them. This is getting close.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ve been praying for you. 🫂 I’ve lost both my grandparents on my mom’s side, and even though I probably didn’t see them as much or know them as well as you probably did your grandmother, I totally understand what you’ve probably been thinking and feeling. Sending hugs and prayers for peace, comfort, and strength. ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Guys I’m so scared we’re going to have to put down our dog. 😭 I think I might have shared requests about him before, but in the past year (or maybe less), he’s had health issues, mostly pulling muscles, tearing an ACL, and most recently we found out something’s wrong with his back. We’ve taken him to the vet multiple times for multiple different…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle
I’m guessing this will be the climax of the book? -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle
Oh my goodness. I feel so bad for Cassion and Rory… 😭 I feel like it’s inevitable that he’s going to die.Evan’s decision to fly anyway makes sense. I’m glad you did that.
Jonathan and Amber… 🥰 xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle
Good chapters!! I liked how Cassion told Rory about God. Things are getting tense. Evan… 😬🥺 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle
AGG! What was that?!!Please don’t tell me Rory does it…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Cute moodboard!
Well. Didn’t see that coming.
I’m excited to see how Cassion’s heist goes. 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m so sorry!! 😢🤗 We’ll be praying!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper jk i got the notification before you edited it. That’s really cool. Have you gotten any film for it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper That’s quite the interesting box you got there
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks! That one is my favorite
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Also yes, that animation took almost 30 hours, working 2-3 hours per day for 2 weeks. What did you think of it?
I thought it was good! I know nothing about using 3d models, but that sounds like an accurate amount of work, lol.
That’s real…
Yeah. And when you’re drawing your own characters instead of the people in the refer…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
You’re getting more relaxed with your poses and it’s really paying off. :] I like the Razorwhip but also the snake dragon, since its fins look like they are translucent. Maybe they’re supposed to be white, but I like them anyway.
Also I have been keeping up with your YouTube channel! That last animation you posted was very long. Must…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I love how everyone is rushing their art onto this topic before Wyoh wakes up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Ah, I see. He is also cute.
I love how clean your art is. 😍😍
I’ve been working on that so I guess it’s paying off! 😄 I’m also trying to draw in a more exaggerated animated style without making it too exaggerated, and I had to use a reference for the pose (full disclaimer). But it ended up looking very different from the reference, espec…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Popping in to say, you draw way too fast. How.
- Load More
