@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Honestly, I just love them all. 😂 I’m sorry, I know that’s not really helpful.
If you want to share more about the characters, maybe we could try to throw out some more specific ideas?
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m bringing this topic back after a million months because I don’t like to make new topics. XD
For those of you who love sibling stories, what do you like most in a story about a sibling relationship? What tropes and dynamics do you like? I’m mentally exhausted from thinking about this too hard and I need more people’s ideas, just to wake me up.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Plot stuff. :35
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal
🙁 I’m sorry you two had to deal with all that. I’ll pray for you and your families. Hope things get better for you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
‘Tis the season

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
Yes, I’ve been thinking and praying about that. So tragic that it happened in the first place, but also that his family had to witness it. 😔
I’m not here to get into a political debate, but I just wanna say that it’s awful to hear about things like this becoming normal in our country while I’m currently studying the founding of our nation…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Okay, it’s okay. I figured it out. I am so done with multi-PoV timelines. Why does multi-PoV have to exist? Why did I ever get caught up in this? I should be watching a movie and eating junk food or something, but instead I get home from errands and destroy my brain cells with this activity.
I’m just so done. *Up and leaves*
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
NO! The two Abstraction dates don’t line up!! NOOOO 😭 *Throws a huge fit*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
They’re really fun! I was the first to get a helix and planned to double everything later. But then one day, I noticed my mom had six piercings and I realized she got the piercings I wanted before me. 😠🤣 Also bought a pile of earrings and hid them somewhere, Sneaky magpie Mum. So now I gotta catch up.
Joke’s on her, my ears heal lik…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic My return in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal I love that there’s a pilot named Icarus, lol. I wonder if he realizes how unfortunate his name is.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I kind of want more piercings. Since I’m already planning an appointment to get a loop in my helix, I might just double lobe and get another left helix.
Oh cool! I’ve always kinda wanted more piercings too.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I should probably eat lunch now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Actually done now :10
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’mma sit down for a little bit too. I started writing a character’s life story and it’d be best to finish it so I have dates set for when things happen.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hollow Knight: Silksong in the forum Art 1 year ago
It should 100% win game of the year.
I agree. If it loses, then the whole awards system is rigged. Unless Deltarune wins for some reason. I haven’t played that but I know by word of friends that it’s also great.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
The light effects on the clothing. O.O I showed your art to the kids I was taking care of and they liked it too.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Ok im done.
Ok I lied.
I just sat down my journal but then picked up my notecards and started outlining so I guess I’m still going.
- Load More
