-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
*Serves you a digital square of fudge* Here. What do you think?
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
The picture doesn’t show! You’ll have to repost it if KP is working properly
Lucille
Lucy frowned. “It was my fault I kicked the wall. The crawlspace got angry and puked me out.”
Gabriel didn’t seem convinced. He opened his mouth, and Lucy interrupted him. “I’ve never been alone out here. The mist sorta reminds me of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
I made fudge for the first time

It looks unappealing, but it’ll taste good
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
It seems to have!
For
aestheticpractical reasons, I’ve decided that Wilhelm was in a back passage before. I’m guessing this is something like a statement staircase.Wilhelm
“I have never done it before. We don’t have them like this back home.” He laughed a little, despite himself. “I was going to my rooms, but I don’t mind…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
“Mhm.” Lucy pulled the hatchet out and hit the back of its head against her palm. “I didn’t use it, but maybe sometime.”
Gabriel’s eyes kept flickering away. It took a second to realize he was looking at Mel. The bright-eyed ginger girl had just recovered from the crow scuffle, and now she cuddled up under Runt’s ches…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
If I can actually make the candies, I will post pictures.
Ooooo. Yes, you should make those. And please take pictures. I’ve never tried or seen candies like that before, so I’d be curious to see that.
I figured. I should probably draw Baron with a cat, shouldn’t I? I’ve never actually drawn him smiling.
You could draw either, if doing so stri…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
@keilah-h @rae (I accidentally typed rad instead of your tag, hehe. You are pretty rad) @whalekeeper
Mel
Mel stood herself up and eyed the four adults suspiciously. She wasn’t sure how to feel about the bird man and the crocodile man, and the man Lucy was talking with had a strange mask, sort of like the lady Mel had met before. Suddenly feeling…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Min, please take over the conversation whenever you like. I’m replying to Lois to keep this interaction recent, so it’s easy to find.
Moth
“I’m finished,” Moth replied. He stuck his spoon in his mouth and wrapped up the cheese wheel.
Servants approached the table from all sides. Their black and white clothin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Wilhelm has been jumpscare on this staircase twice now. And all I can think of is this meme.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
“No.” Wilhelm had to smile a bit. Now that his head had slowed its spin to something manageable, he felt he could be honest on that part. “A bit battered and off balance, but nothing dreadful. I’ll be better in a moment.”
He glanced back down the stairs. He wasn’t as tired as before. Fear always did wake him up. He grinned.
“I…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
I am reliving my most recent tumble down a flight of stairs. Unfortunately for me, I was wearing slippery socks. XD The RP is hilarious, but I could smack Wolfgang.
Wilhelm
“Forgiven. I am Wilhelm Kemp.” Somehow the Esquire of the Order of Enlighted Ones did not want to attach itself to his name at the moment. He felt he did…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Hmm.
Reuven
“Maybe.” He bit his lip. “I would not be a good choice for personal security. I have work outside of school, so I can’t stick around much. I’m also not in any of the cliques, so I wouldn’t be a very influential ally. I could identify some good witnesses for you though, if you need interviews.”
He did not like the words…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Awesome!
Wilhelm
He heard the footsteps, much too rapid for this time of evening. He spun on the stair, catching the banister in one hand to keep his balance as he looked behind him. It was that hold on the banister that saved him.
A young giant hurtled into him. The two boys went crashing back onto the stairs, Wilhelm…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
WrenSomething about this boy made Wren’s journalist instincts scream that he was hiding something. Everyone had secrets, of course, but she felt that this one may be more interesting. She resisted the urge to pull out her notebook again, knowing that tended to make people more hesitant around her. She found herself wishing f…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Reúven
“The National Civil Patrol.” He spread his hands wide, palms up like a shrug. “I am a student. I just also volunteer with the local military for civil service and emergency response. It’s a good program.”
He could feel himself making traction in the conversation, although he wasn’t sure where it was going. Just that he was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
I would try your dandelion food. And playing a game with Marley sounds way more fun than playing normally.
The blossoms I processed to then bread and cook. I’m scared to try more than a bite of my creation because I feel like I might throw up honestly at my creation. Which is weird, because I’m usually very gun-ho about eating flo…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Wren
She narrowed her eyes at him. “Which military? I thought you were a student.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
I don’t usually stalk this forum, but as the rest of KP is quiet today, I hopped in. That was splendid to read, like an opening of a middle grade book. Thank you for sharing the joy.
I’m going to go brew myself some berry tea.
- Load More
