@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint aww cute! His paws look great too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
XD XD I didn’t end up getting my throat blessed because the line was really long and I was like “huh, you know what, that isn’t necessary so whatever.”
I have a sore throat
*cries*
lollll that could be a coincidence or it could be your body, used to the concept of being blessed, is rebelling since it didn’t get what it…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal aww that’s terrible.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal That’s so mean, who said that to you?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ^^ messed up your tag again
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
Aggghhhh stupid old tag
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @anyone I found a song that I think that people on here would like, but I couldn’t think of anything specific except Freedom.
Anyway, here it is! https://open.spotify.com/track/7sbHjSkhPbrZbHq8zJo8us?si=1aWpksOmQ9OXITk5AKMwQQ
Under the Starlight by Remedy Drive
It’s a Christian rock band :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I found a picture that sums up the entirety of my fanfic thought process in 2019
sadly I never finished any of my Guardians of the Galaxy/Jurassic Park crossovers.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I found a picture that sums up the entirety of my fanfic thought process in 2019
sadly I never finished any of my Guardians of the Galaxy/Jurassic Park crossovers.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie lollllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie oh man that’s horrible!!! I’ll bring it up to my family at our nightly devotion/prayer.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi, I don’t believe I’ve talked to you in what feels like ages 😂
I wish I could be of advice but uh I haven’t touched my draft in months?? Ikr???
I did at some point stop writing scenes I wasn’t interested in and that kinda helped. Like idk, I watch some anime that just skips the boring stuff. A great example of this is I was…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh ty for the tag! I looove world building, and I guess I take a lot of inspiration from different places, then try to connect the general ideas with reasons for them being if that makes sense. Like I might have the idea of a world with 5 different nations, I might want to have a magic system everyone can use, and have all of the…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
A friend of mine just referred to her online friends as her “pet screen fleas” and I found it hilarious and so that is now how I am going to refer to you people from here on out
-
Loopy replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have never even been close to finishing a rough draft before, and I probably won’t ever at this point, but I’m interested to see what other people have to say.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s fine I’ll figure it out. If we don’t move onto the next day, this week will last another year lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Dante is still in the middle of a fight (or breaking it up?) and the twins are still in the kitchen…
- Load More

I did not draw this one lol