@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone remotely good at shading
I can’t shade for two scales. Anyone wanna help me figure out where to shade this redraw of Sniper and Medic?

For context, they will be standing on top of a train in the mountains, and there is no definitive light source to be seen (the sun is covered over by clouds and there aren’t many lights on this sec…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow it still took me a while to get it right, but considering I was only doing a headshot (pun intended) it was done quickly since I didn’t have to worry about anything under his neck.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle Do you really kill off that many characters? XD
I would’ve gone for the photo. Nothing like a good photo to hold hostage. 😉
I guess my brain just doesn’t work like that. How could that be helpful?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This is the cake:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone who cares
it’s my birthday today!!!
My mom made me a cheesecake and I made a lizard design on it with chocolate! I don’t have the picture yet though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
a picture from a couple years back of him and Nar having a flour fight (he lost)
Aww cute <3
Hopefully Dante isn’t too upset.
Hehe, no, upset isn’t quite the right word. My boy’s got issues.
Dante
Dante slumped to the ground, holding his throat and coughing. He sat there a while in the dimly lit hall, shoulders shaking as he tried to reg…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Hey, I noticed a thing. Did you change Seb’s last name?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
My favorite type of magic is finding something that’s already true of the world and making it literal
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks <3
I like messing with the idea of a world where almost everything you interact with is alive and has its own character. It’s fun.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
… May I ask what’s in Alpha’s pockets?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Liko
Liko gratefully took the two cookies, feeling very spoiled. He had already been offered sweets by two different students, and he hadn’t even eaten breakfast yet. He thanked her again and then answered her question.
“I think it’s nice here. I like my coworkers. Bit unpredictable though. Lots of different people from lots of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh and I guess I need to throw some too.
@rae @hybridlore @freed_and_redeemed @hypridlore @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon
Throwing 3 snowballs at each of you
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Here’s what I wrote if anyone wants to see:
In the late morning of one wet April day, the rain had cleared enough that Brea Thorne, age six, could go for a walk with her nanny. And she was beyond ready for it. She jumped and skipped along, looping back every once in a while to her slower paced guardian.
It was about fifteen minutes into t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore Thanks XD I needed the motivation. I got a part of a scene that’s been stuck in my head out finally.
If I had any other older snowballs, I’m just going to forget about them lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator yesss I love KOTLC’s worldbuilding (despite a few points on which I’m like “um, no, that totally breaks immersion, sorry”) but the romance is pretty much half the plot now if not most of it.
Not that I hate that, but I don’t love it either. I want them to just beat the bad guys already.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Also Brian, Kevin, Julie, Terry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator Found these when I looked up popular gen X names

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle I’m loving all the wholesome Leo and Rory moments 🩷
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper hehe
writing rps where my characters are ticked off is always super fun, but then I feel instantly embarrassed after I post them.
Dante has officially been added to Alpha’s possible threat list….
lol there goes Dante’s free rent. At least he’s not underestimating him anymore.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore Yay!
I can probably come. But there’s a very low chance of me turning on my camera at 8 am.Can’t wait to see everyone!
- Load More
