-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I put wayyyyy too much thought into this lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins All right!
So, Leo’s arc here–the story we’re trying to tell with her–seems that she doesn’t trust anyone, and is really aloof. Her mom’s hurt her, Varian’s not the nicest either, and she’s heard about how her dad walked out on her. Is there somewhere you’re going with that? Like, she’s going to have to trust Crosshair that…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
YES!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
ok so wanna hear some more stuff I have ideas for?
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h
Yeas! I’m enjoying it too!!! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedowmriter76 if u ever come back, will you show us how far your fanfics have got?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins yeah I can see her being less powerful since she’s second-gen. But still.
Can you tell I’m really enjoying helping you brainstorm?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 awww ok! See you….sometime, i guess.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
dang!!
probably not that far (because she has been diluted by the Nat born DNA *cue creepy palpatine hands*), but I can definitely see her having eyesight close to that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins yeah I could tell lol
does that mean she’s also got superpowerful eyesight? Like, with training and a decent rifle, she could hit things from as far away as he can? (For reference, the “10 clicks” Hunter mentions when he first introduced Crosshair is ten kilometers, or about six miles. No sniper in our world has ever managed to…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
wow, I didn’t even think about that!! (Except for the modified DNA being more dominant. I thought it was obvious 😆)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Trust me, you don’t want me to go into a possible family tree rant.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins it certainly would be…
Except I’m not saying your charrie and my charrie are literally the same person. What I’m thinking of is two separate timelines, in which what would be the same character went through different situations. Something happened to Cross’s love interest in your story (idk her name here, but the charrie in my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I see. Makes sense, since she doesn’t have to copy a whole mind for a non-sentient creature.
Hey, maybe that’s how they meet him–they see a dragon fly overhead, she tries to imitate him but can’t and realized he’s a sentient being, likely as lost as they are?
It’s not a great idea but I just wanted to throw it out there.
-
Esther replied to the topic so I'm back and looking for some alpha readers in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 8 months ago
@joy-calle
❤️ -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
He’s kinda talking about both of them.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
also, the two sides of the same charrie idea is interesting 🧐
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collin ah ok makes sense!
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
HELLO!!!
so, I see it being a mix of the war and the him finding out who she really is thing, but heh, we still workin on that 🙃.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know, it’s so funny lol
how are my fanfics coming along? Lots of ideas, not a lot of them on paper, but whatever. Most of what I’ve done pertaining to fanfics are drawing the characters involved, but hey…that counts, right?
I’m currently brainstorming covers for a prequel story.
- Load More
