-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@calyhuge LOL!!
That was too funny.
-
Esther replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love the way the story’s changed! And the characters are awesome!! (Plus, it’s funny because Skylar and Austin have the same faceclaims as my charries, Callista and Everton. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok! I haven’t really been RPing much lately anyway. XD I might pull my characters and put them back into the character castle. Idk yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Alright, thanks!!
I love the example. XD 😉
Thanks for the tips!!
Those plays sound like so much fun! 😊
Thanks!!
That would be a really fun skit to see. XD
Um… I don’t think so. At least not right now. (I’ve only sort of started…. Ok, I’ve written half a line. 😂)
It’s probably mo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh, sounds like fun!! I haven’t been doing a ton of RPing lately, so maybe I’ll hope in and do this one. 🙂
I’ll post my character description this afternoon.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@loopylin ok cool!
Hunter
His siblings followed close behind. After the Paxton dilemma, they’d kind of wandered aimlessly. Had classes already started? There weren’t many clocks on the wall nor windows to discern the sun in this hallway.
A man’s voice brought the group to a startled stop. “Hey!”
Hunter whipped around, fangs bared, but stopped…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley Aww that was so sweet!!
“What happened to racing?”
“I don’t like to run.”
This is so totally me and my brother….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whalekeeper cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Skyraptor
“Say, how’d you come here?” Evander asked.
Skyraptor shrugged. “I have no idea…..I fell asleep on my master’s ship and woke up here.”
“Master?” Gus asked.
“A human. He adopted me before I even hatched out of my egg.” she explained. “He and I have a special connection…but I can’t sense him at all right now. He…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@loopylin lol sure!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Skyraptor
For once, a thought came through loud and clear from the tiger–Evander, he said he was called.
She could see him swimming in the ocean, chased by a pack of dog-like creatures.
Odd….who would go up against that huge of a cat? even in a pack?
Gus, the sheep-like one (that’s what he is right whaley?), explained…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@lydibug you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley great scenes!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley oh ok, cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 Bucky was so sweet in that story lol. Timid, but sweet.
And the kitty!! that’s so cute!!
He needs more nice people like that in his life…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whalekeeper yeah my charries are literally just wandering around lol
kinda want a teacher to come and yell at them now
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings Wanda and Vision is weird, yes…..
but I just always think of Vision as a living being because 1) he technically is made out of Vibranium-enhanced flesh or something, right? and 2) he’s part mind stone and part self-aware A.I., so while maybe not human there’s some kind of sentient consciousness in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@koshka @whalekeeper My brother loves graphic novels! My mom found him a bunch of educational sciency ones he likes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whalekeeper Ok! But she’ll definitely notice him. She’s small enough to fit on a man’s shoulder, so she shouldn’t frighten him if she comes over, right?
Skyraptor
A small hoofed creature (didn’t catch what Gus was, sorry) came to the stream also.
The sense of fear blasted into Skyraptor’s head like wind. He was afraid, and for good reason. The…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley cool! How does he fly? is it like hovering/walking on the air Minecraft style, is it like Superman type, or does he actually have some kind of wings/specialized gliding area on his body?
- Load More
