-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 lol, yeeeeaahh…….
Which is why I’m wondering how a conversation between Hitchens and Crosshair would go….. @freedomwriter76 I hope you don’t mind if your character gets very slightly beaten up, should a conversation of that type happen??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I HATE him…..I literally said I wanted to shoot him once. Is that a bad thing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 Wow, more new characters?
Feather
Some of them had run off…..
Thankfully, Grimm, Nyx and Paxton had returned, and with help too. Although the weirdly dressed soldier, apparently designated Colonel Hitchens, didn’t seem too much like help, per se.
What caught Feather’s attention was the boy that’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Thanks, Grimm, for breaking that up so I didn’t have to watch Crosshair and Leo verbally shred each other……
(no I’m serious.)
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Crosshair
“That’s enough! Both of you.” snapped Grimm, the wolf shifter. “Look, Leo,” he eyed the other man as he said it, “Your brothers are alive. I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @goldyfantasy12 @koshka With four or so emotionally damaged characters, who thinks this might very well end in a yelling match? They’re kinda starting to show their traumatized sides….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Okay then! So she’s not completely redeemed yet, but she’s starting to realize it?
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Feather
“No…there are others besides…mammals. Birds, ocean life. Whatever animal there is, creature, there’s usually a shifter form to go with it.” the little fox-like creature explained. He seemed to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’m not the best artist in the world…..but here’s a picture of Kad! I especially like the six spikes on either side of the barb on his tail, down on the bottom there, and the tiger stripe patten on his scales.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m on, want to RP? One of my characters asked yours a question I think.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 I don’t know, I guess it’s whatever time you want it to be.
Kad
“Ride? As in actually flying? YES. Take me flying. PLEASE.” Eddie looked as excited as Kad felt. He landed to let her get on. “Careful of my neck spikes,” he said. “You don’t want to get poked by them. They’re pretty sharp.”
As soon as she was settled,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What’s your favorite snack to eat while writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@wilder-w Whatever I have on hand, really…..could be crackers, cheese, a turkey slice, a piece of bread…….Chocolate if my mom’s left it out for me, but usually no other candy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin I’m actually working on a drawing of Kad, hopefully
I’ll have him done by tomorrow!Kad
“Hey, look! I think this door leads outside!” cried the little alien–Eddie.
“I’ll go first, just in case. Everyone, fall in behind.” said the human called Wayne, unsheathing his sword. Weird, it was metal, not like dragons’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Crosshair
Something was running at them. A four-legged creature, from the sound of it.
The others readied their weapons. Crosshair held his rifle out in front of him, apprehensive.
The animal rounded a corner. It was a wolf.
“What the—?” came one of the boys’ voices.
“Wulf?” said…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Perfectly fine! Nyx and Crosshair are gonna be like “Oh, not you again,” which’ll be funny……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@ava-blue I’m late to the party, but that’s really cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Feather
Julius explained that a disease had crippled his left foot when he was young. “I know….” he sighed. “I’m nothing more than a cripple, trust me….”
“No you’re not. You’re more than that.” Feather told him, helping him up. “A….friend of mine….he had it worse off than you. He was supposed to be able…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Feather
A scream rang out.
Feather jerked her head up, fearful. Paxton froze, crying, and one of the boys–brothers–ran in the direction of the sound.
“Let me go!!” Paxton shrieked, twisting out of the other boy’s grip and running off. The rest of the characters shouted for him, but to no avail. Paxton had…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Totally fine!! It basically had the same outcome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Can I have a reference image of Paxton, or at least a description of what he looks like? I kinda want to draw him and Crosshair together now! The two, weirdly enough, have so much in common!
Feather
Paxton’s art was slightly shocking at first, but wasn’t that strange. She’d seen plenty of soldiers with tattooed…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 I’m going to have to get off after this, so I won’t be able to RP again until tomorrow, probably.
Crosshair
“What d-does he draw? I…l-like to draw and paint…” Paxton looked down at his sleeves.
Feather looked at him, interested.
“He draws Crow….he draws my family’s goats…..Sometimes he draws me, or…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I honestly really love the dynamic between Paxton and Crosshair right now. I didn’t think my character had it in him to be as caring as this…..
Crosshair
“They–they saved your s-son? W-what’s he like?” Paxton asked.
Crosshair’s mouth curved into a slight smile as he thought of Jareth.
[Wow Pax–can I…[Read more]
- Load More
