-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@wilder-w She’s taking a break I think?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin I’ve been in a modern reservation, but didn’t actually meet anyone while I was there. They have their own rules there while still under the US government, I think….?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin I did, don’t worry!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ok, I love that!! Their reaction to the rain is so cute and hilarious!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
My older brother is awesome!! 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity
That was my point!! I’m glad it worked! 😁😁 -
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
I thought the faceclaim for Albert looked like Chris Hemsworth as well! 😆 I’ve never see .A Dog’s Purpose, but I’ve heard of it!
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I have three siblings. On order brother and a younger brother and sister. What about you?
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdsrkness6
I’m so glad you like it!! My younger siblings love it, but… Ya know, they’re siblings. Lol 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
I just noticed how many typos I have in my description of Albert. 🤦🏻♀️ XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
I would have no idea. 😅
But I know that @freedomwriter76 researches for her WIPs so she has some great tips about researching. From what I can directly remember from what she told me concerning my Civil War novel idea, is don’t use Wikipedia. Use trusted websites (she recommended History.com, but I’m not sure if that will help with wha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
🤣🤣
I have kept myself up just thinking about my book. Not super late, but probably an hour after I’m in bed. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I loved reading your old writing! You had a great story idea! Maybe one day you could try to re write it. 😊
I’ve definitely thought about it! There’s actually a book that I tried writing when I was 10, I think. (I deleted it! 😭) It was pretty much about this girl is is absolutely perfect. But she really isn’t and she has an ig…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s really cool!!
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
The first episode was pretty different from the books. Which didn’t bother me until they got to the part where Leeli was attacked by the Fang. Peet the Sock Man was supposed to throw the rock at him!! I feel like they shouldn’t have changed that part. Sure, it’s d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @theloonyone
So, in these chapters (specifically 8), I noticed I had some trouble with transitioning from one place to the next. Any tips on that??
Chapter 7
Everton excitedly turned to Asher after hanging up the call with Ami. “Asher,” he said. “We’re leaving…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago

(I just noticed that the second one says “WP” instead of “WIP” lol)
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago

- Load More
