-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah!! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity
That is so funny!! 🤣 We siblings don’t really not use real words, but it’s more like not full sentences. (Or words for that matter.) Or we quite memes or stupidly funny YouTube videos. 😂 -
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper
How cute!! ❤️ -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I’ll have to get to that tomorrow, sorry!
-
Esther replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ll definitely go back and read through the other chapters. I just don’t have time now.🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Yes, Crosshair and Feather are both human–there’s a drawing of them several pages back.
I would RP, but I’m getting off the computer soon and won’t be able to right now–sorry about that!
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Just marry a voice actor, then he’ll be able to do all the fun ones…JK!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
I’ll keep that in mind… 😉🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! Siblings are the best. Tbh, I don’t think I would learn patience without them! 😂 I was about to say communication as well, but believe me, communicating with siblings is a lot different than with other people! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
So, just going to introduce one of their other brothers for the day! This one’ll be a bit short, though.
Hunter
Day three.
He adjusted the straps on his backpack. Another day here.
At least there was another one of his siblings here, even if it was only for a day.
“I have to say, this is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 So while I haven’t figured out theme songs, per se, I love to listen to movie soundtracks, and sometimes repurpose them for my own stories. Hence, the Transformers movie soundtracks are re-used for the story involving my character Jareth. I haven’t even seen those movies and I’m really not into that kind of story anyway, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 Here we go. Correct group.
Feather and Crosshair
“We’ve been wandering for a while…the room didn’t stretch this long before….” Feather looked around warily. “An Icehunter tried to kill us last time Rinzler and I were here. I don’t see it…it must’ve froze…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ll do it over there.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Aack I posted it in the wrong forum!! Sorry.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 You were the ones with the group that I was going to join, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You’re welcome!
- Load More
