-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting It’s been good!! I was just watching a video about making music out of a mathematical diagram. Weird stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 That is really cool!! Do you have a picture of the Pelgarkine species you can show us?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Haven’t been on this RP in a while, but I’ll try to get a reaction in.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @sarafini do I have to tag everyone or just the one who’s currently telling the story?
Feather/Crosshair
Jocelyn’s backstory.
This would be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ooh, even though you’re not part of my RP your world sounds really cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Yeah, I actually used a the cover from a book I like as the reference.

This was what I was going for.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Aww that’s terrible!!
@freedomwriter76 lol, have you ever done that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hello again!! I remember you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Thank you!!!
Yeah, Crosshair’s my favorite too. His pose is, in my opinion, the coolest one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin That’s a good idea. I’ll hold off RP-ing till then, I guess.
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @anyone-else-interested (Idk who all is on here.)
Ok… because of something that @princesachronicle22 said… I want to share this sad scene from my Refined Duology. Ty is narrating. For some backstory: Tyrone ran away from home at the age of 12 after his parents disappeared/died. He got…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!! My poor Ty!! 🙁
I do have a sad scene from the book I can share if you’re interested…
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve written about two-thirds of it. Which is like 20 chapters. My books aren’t super long. At least this one won’t be. I have a feeling books 2 and 3 are going to be a little longer, tho.
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s exactly why I thought the life of Jonah would be so cool!!
Oooh. David and Absalom would be really cool to read fictionalized! (Is that a word??)
Ik! Simon is awesome! XD And his character arc is already in the Bible, so that’s one thing I don’t have to figure out. XD It would just be so cool to wr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton
Everton jumped out of his seat and ran to Aloth until he was only a few feet away. “You lied to us,” he said through clenched teeth.
“Ev!” Ami cried out. “He didn’t mean to.”
Aloth motioned towards Ami. “Listen to the girl.”
Ev glanced at Ami and back at Aloth. He looked him in the eye, wanting to say so much more, but…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, another YA dystopian!
Lol ikr?!
Here is the rewritten blurb: (I keep rewriting it XD)
Twenty years ago, The Orb was put over all Aletheia by Bayron Len. Amidala Nadir and Everton Barlowe along with their families have been trapped in The Orb. Slowly but surely, The Orb closes in on Aletheia until it is down to just a few…
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
And tags: (don’t feel obligated to reply if you aren’t interested)
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @joy-caroline @gracie-j @devastate-lasting @orielle21 @booksandbeakers @otherworldyhistorian @sarafini @folith-feolin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-and-everyone @an…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everyone!!
So I have a few biblical fiction ideas that may never come into fruition, but I just wanted to share to see what y’all think. Please share any ideas that you have as well! This is just a place to dump any of those random biblical fiction ideas you get when you’re in the middle of a sermon or a shower. XD
First of all, I had a sup…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everybody
These are so funny!!! XD XD XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
For some reason I didn’t get notified when you had replied. (Or maybe I did and forgot about it… er… 😅) XD
Corie
We walked along down the hall. When would we ever reach food? As soon as the question popped into my head, the luscious smell of seasoned meat reached my nose. I cocked my head. Aloth seemed to notice. He smirk…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I love this version a lot more than the first version!! I could feel the sibling dynamic even more and connected with Iris and Asher more easily. I can’t wait to read more if you ever share!!
- Load More
