-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Ok then!
BTW here’s the links I was talking about (I think I’ll have to put them on separate posts):
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Advanced_Recon_Commando
That’s what Watcher is.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Awesome!! Can I explain my characters?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone Sure, let’s find one of the other groups. (Does Milo have any other companions he might be looking for? I mean, I think Crosshair and Feather are perfectly fine as long as they’re together, so it’s not like they’d be looking for someone in particular.
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Nope. I don’t like anything on my pizza really besides cheese. XD
XD. For me, the more toppings the better. Lol!
2. Oof, I don’t know! I’ve painted a few murals with my friend and I loved how those turned out! I’ve also done a few graphite portraits that I’m fond of. Oh! I also just started a Middle-earth art journal that’s in…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome, Emily!! You homeschool as well!! *slaps high five* That’s awesome!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing is… well… all over the place! My WIP is ya dystopian. I started a fantasy duology a while ago, but that is being put on hold for a l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@orielle21 @otherworldlyhistorian
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol. Not quite what I was going for. 😉
As the trilogy progresses, the Orb and it’s purpose are explained more in detail.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, cool! XD Yeah, I can see the similarities to America…
Yeah…
I guess I’m kind of cheating by not coming up with a unique history to Aletheia, but it works anyway. Lol
Yep! Just Christianity. I didn’t want to do allegorical Christianity with this WIP cuz I tried it with another one and it didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds great!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-interested
Ok! I have written a brief history of the Aletheia, the country in my WIP!
Be warned: It is unedited. XD
(It may sound very similar to the history of a country that most of us are familiar with…)
Aletheia was founded on the B…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Your RP was so fun to read!! Your writing style is so unique!! (In a good way. 😉 )
I can’t RP right now, but I should have one sometime tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Also, that board seems very fitting for Aloth!!! 😬😬😬 Great job!!! 💖💖💖
Thanks!!! 😊 <3
I love the moodboards!
Thank you!!! <3
I’d share mine but they look terrible…so maybe I’ll post some when I make new ones…You totally should!! My first few weren’t the greatest either. (I had no idea that you could look up q…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian (@foltih-feolin I can’t remember if you said you were interested or not) @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-i-missed
Ok, ya’ll!! This is the official topic for our author RP.
What it’s about:
We were all magically transported/poofed to the Library of the Kingdo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s a good idea, but maybe we should just keep it all in one for now. I’m not exactly sure how it’s going to work out yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
OK! So!
Back to my book explaining:
Book four in this arc (book fourteen overall) is known as Ray of Hope, at least for now. From the title it’s kinda obvious who the protagonist is. This story covers part of The Last Jedi and all of Rise of Skywalker.
Having Rey be a descendant of Palpatine is kinda going to be part of this, despite the fact…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I had a couple links ready, but maybe KP doesn’t allow that…?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 HA HA HA I’m soooooo sorry about that, I should’ve warned everybody. (goes to be a bit mortified somewhere)
Crosshair is an official canon Star Wars character, alongside his brothers. Go ahead and look up “Clone Force 99” if you want to learn more about them. It’s Feather, Watcher, and the rest that aren’t canon (but if you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Don’t worry, that ship is VERY intact (He survives!). But I’ll get to that in a couple seconds if my computer doesn’t wig out again…..
@folith-feolin ANDOR YESSSS. Not sure if this’ll interest you, but these five books I’m currently talking about are the final third of a 15-book fanfic (told you it was lengthy), which spans from…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ok, great!
- Load More
