-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishvet-pidyon All righty! Just going to wait until you do it. If not I’ll have it written by tomorrow (hopefully)
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
.
I will totally be praying for you!!
Don’t forget that God is with you always. He will never leave you or forsake you. I know this is something you probably already know but remember that He is always in control. Everything that is happening to you right now, He knows. Nothing happens in this whole universe without H…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Agh! This is the third time I’ve had to write this. Hopefully it works. 🤞
I’m glad you enjoyed it!!
Haha, Ami. It’s a bit obvious that you’re a little more than friends XDXD!
Lol! Ikr?!
I liked it! I feel like it’s important in fast paced stories to have some down moments to let the charries be teenag…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, hello!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Jayna! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I dabble in all kinds of genres when it comes to my writing. My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have a put-aside-for-very-long-time fantasy duology and ideas for a contemporary n…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow!!! That was a sad scene. But a great one! Awesome how you made his redemption arc so complete!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12
Finally!! The next chapter! I plan to finish the book by the end of the month, so I’ll be trying to crank out the last chapters in the next few days.
This chapter revealed to me a side of Ami that I didn’t know existed! And I love it!! In this chapter, not much hap…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Ah, cool! I like to write….let’s see…..Lots of fanfiction. Also a few short fantasy stories involving dinosaurs, a slightly dystopian sci-fi, and a fantasy story set in the real world about the animals of the Everglades. (Those last two I haven’t started writing yet, but have partially plotted.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 Not tryna be pushy or anything, but I was waiting for one or more of you to react before I continue with my character’s backstory. Anyone gonna do that? if not I’ll write the next one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sentient animals? I have a lot of those. Ordinary animals? A couple of them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Thanks! What do you like to write?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Hello!!!
Can I just say I love your name? One of my characters is named Jaina (different spelling but I assume same pronunciation).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ooh, yes, charries! Let’s talk about that!
Here’s a question for you. How many sentient species/races/whatever you call them inhabit your universe?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Allen
“No glass weapons?” Serin asked. “Interesting.”
Glass weapons?
That made no sense.
“Pardon me, but….” Allen began as she found some suitable bladed weaponry. “Wouldn’t a glass weapon…..break? Quite easily, I might add?”
Crosshair…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sure, we can chat? What do you wanna talk about?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodia-vision Cool. I love reptiles, if I didn’t mention that already…. Bearded dragons are cool!
Oooh, Stormcutters. Those are a cool species of dragon. And who doesn’t love the Nightlights?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c All righty! I’ll hopefully have that drawing finished by next Monday so I can show you all.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @godlyfantasy12
I have to go now. We need to leave for our choir rehearsal. (Actually more of a class, but that doesn’t matter, lol)
Nice talking to you!! Talk to y’all later! 🙂 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh. Best happy scene. Idk. XD
I know that farther along in my WIP there are going to be more happy scenes. (Like the end of the trilogy. AGH!! I’m so excited!! I wish I could talk about it but it would spoil a lot. XD)
I won’t share my best sad scene here. I think I posted it on some other topic… I just can’t remembe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m going to write a random happy scene sometime today and share it.
Great idea! 😉
Here’s a scene from Refined that was fun to write. It’s a happy scene. 😁(btw, it’s told from Corie’s POV):
I pursed my lips. “This may be more serious than it seems.” I sat down on the bed and said so Brody couldn’t hear. “I’m worried.”
H…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!!
@princesa and @gwyndalf-the-wise
Sorry I didn’t RP yesterday! 🙁 I should be able to do so this evening, but we’ll see. 🙂
- Load More
