-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper ok, have fun! @loopylin
Bullet
“Have you ladies seen any chocolate, perchance? I’m starved.” came the voice of the other creature they’d met. (didn’t remember if he was human or something else.)
“Chocolate?” Bullet perked up. That sounded delicious.
Star grabbed the tray and held it like a waiter at a restaurant might. “Let’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh, ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Your charries sound awesome! I’d join this RP if I wasn’t so busy with the other one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll explain their appearances: Star and Bullet are young adult humans, in their early twenties for sure. Bullet is 6 feet exactly (yeah, she’s tall) and Star is 5’6″ or so, haven’t ironed it out completely. They both have blond hair and grayish-brown eyes.
Star
“Kitchen’s over there. Behind the red door.” said an alien…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 If aravember weren’t a thing, I would totally ship aratrich….. (came up with those ship names literally five seconds ago)
I feel like that’d end up in something of the way crossfeather went down…. (my charries’ ship name, lol….)
I’ll answer some random questions now!
Are any of my characters parents?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Yep! Star loves pranking people and teasing them….and Bullet is less the teasing type, but she enjoys blowing things up. XD that’s why she asked for fireworks……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ha, technically most of my charries are OCs…….so….well…
But I’ll totally do it!
Oldest? In terms of age, or in terms of when I made them? My first decent character was an electric eel called Tesla. I wrote a whole anthology about him. He made friends with a bunch of talking vehicles.
What? I was eight!Favorite ship? That’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Ok! I’m back!
Someone said something about a potion cabinet? I know some hilarious havoc Star could wreak with that.
(BTW whoever asked what my charries’ names are, they are Liberty, Rivet, Bullet, Feather and Star.)
Feather
Star kept…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Nice!! I agree with @esther-c, especially considering that I’m not good with historical fiction. But I like the idea! I’d make the chapters just a little longer though.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh that’s fine! Lol, I’m sorry! I forgot to put a name XD. Ooh, I like that name. My nickname is Nat, you could call me that or Alina :).
It’s all good. 🙂
Alright! 👍
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I have to hop off now, but it was still fun doing a couple RPs!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That was a great start to a book!! I really enjoyed it! Definitely intrigued!
Just a few nit-picky things though.
I noticed that Erich addressed his superior by his first name. (Or last. I’m not sure) Is he allowed to do that? Obviously, I don’t know, but you would, since you’ve researched. I was just wonde…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
I watch Len’s every move. I will not let him ruin our explorations in the glorious depths of this library.
Behind us, a girl walks up, introducing herself as Elizabeth. I smile, waving slightly and introduce myself. “And this is Alina and Whalekeeper.”
( @lightoverdarkness I just looke…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry that took so long!
Oops, I didn’t see you had written a RP. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep!!
I’m going to go ahead and write the first RP continuing where we left off while we wait for the others. I’m also gonna throw in a villain right now before things get too slow.
“So… y’all want explore this place?” I ask.
Everyone heartily agrees. I lead the way through the rows of bookshelves and down a staircase.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
(I must tell you, girl…Will is an unashamed flirt. 😅🤣)
Oh boy. This will be interesting… Can’t wait to see how both Ev and Ami react! 😏😁😆
Amidala
One of the guys gave her a warm smile and wink. “Hey there…never thought we’d get such beautiful company in this place.”
“Will!” Another of them hissed, coming forward and grabb…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @euodia-vision
Another question for y’all’s charries!! (If I accidentally forgot to tag you, sorry. And if I tagged you and you aren’t participating, sorry, as well. XD 🙂 )
If you were stranded on an island, what ONE person would you want to be st…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Not sure if I’ll be able to RP today, but I’ll try. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
@power @otherworldlyhistorian @sarafini @foltih-feolin @felicity @mineralizedwritings
Thanks for offering, though I’m not looking for beta-readers quite yet. 😉 Your enthusiasm is encouraging, though, and I’ll remember y’all when I’m searching for beta-readers. 🙂
I watched Abbie Emmons’s video on beta readers and she recommend…
- Load More
