-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Those are great playlists!! Aww and I love the mood boards!! (I really need to do Dylan’s…XD)
Thanks!! 😀
They seem like such a sweet duo! Love them! <3
Yes, they are!! <3 That is… after Audrey finds out that Miles is her dad. XD
-
Esther and
TheArcaneAxiom are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing good! Yesterday was my birthday, so….
I got some paints and a canvas, as well as a sketchpad. I like art 😊
Good!
Happy birthday!!! 🥳
That’s so cool!!
I also started a chat with some other online friends about a fanfiction idea the three of us liked.
Awesome!! 😀
Sadly I do have to get off now….but hopefully I’ll catch you…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sadly I do have to get off now….but hopefully I’ll catch you on some other time!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I’m doing good! Yesterday was my birthday, so….
I got some paints and a canvas, as well as a sketchpad. I like art 😊
I also started a chat with some other online friends about a fanfiction idea the three of us liked.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6
Welp… I guess our group hasn’t RPed for a while. XDXD We’ll have to remember to do it this week. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops. Totally missed your question. 🤦🏻♀️
What do you want to talk about?
Erm… Let’s see here…
I don’t know. 😂 Maybe you have an idea?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I’m on, but only for a few more minutes.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Anyone on and wanna chat? 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Other than that, we have a couple of old Wii games–sports simulations, a Star Wars game or two. Then we also have some 3D modeling programs I sometimes play around with, but they don’t really count as games.
There’s a tycoon game called Egg, Inc that I like, where you hatch chickens that lay eggs, then you sell the eggs for game money, and use…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah, that’s the one thing about survival mode gameplay. I usually do it in creative mode, or turn the setting to peaceful so there aren’t any monsters.
One time I did have it on normal, and a creeper came from behind and blew me off a cliff…..
It was more funny than scary though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Pretty good, thanks! Just about to work on a Minecraft build.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarahsmile Hello!! I love your username.
Here are some questions:
- Opinions on reptiles?
- Ever written a fanfiction?
- Favorite TV show/movie?
-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thx!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Imma just post the playlists cuz I really want to. 😜 They’re still a bit short because I haven’t written any of the book yet. 🙂
(L. C. Is short for Leanna Crawford)
Audrey
Truth I’m Standing On — L. C.
Fragile Heart — L. C.
How Can You Not — L. C.
Crazy Beautiful Yo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity That was too cute. I’m waiting for someone else to have a turn revealing their secrets before I RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @loopylin
Allen
Serin collapsed, having decapitated the monster. Ellie shouted her name.
She and Allen knelt beside the creature.
Layson comes by too. “Serin, you all right?”
Ellie suddenly jumped to her feet. “Wait! Where’s Dante?”
“I’ll find him.” Allen looked around.
There.
In the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! So it sounds like you have the beginning of a elemental magic system (doesn’t have to be, but that’s always a fun route). Would there be a over arching theme for all the abilities? Would they emphasize some biblibical principles, perhaps ones learned specifically in the book of Esther?
Good question… cuz… I don’t know. 😬…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Nice!!! I like the profile view of your charrie.
- Load More
