-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I think the first one is pretty good, but I think they all need to be more parallel. (This is something I’ve struggled with in naming the books in my trilogy) It always depends on the series in how your naming them. For example, the titles from WFS are exactly parallel. On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness, North! Or Be Ea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww I love the sunrise part! And sweet Ami…and Ev!!
Yes, I love those two!! 🥰
These two paragraphs were my favorites. You did them so amazingly well! I love how she’s realizing that God created it, and thanking him for it with her joy. ❤❤❤
Thank you so much!!! 😊❤️
I love how Ami views nature like that. (I have another cha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I love that!!! I could really see the sunrise in my head, and it was sooo good!!! AMAZING job, girl!!! 💖💖💖💖
Thank you so much!!! 😄😊🥰❤️
That means a lot!! ❤️
How well simulated is the Orb’s sunrise? Would it look cartoonishly fake? Like a yellow spot going up and down, or does the Orb make it look far more like t…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thank you SO MUCH!!! Yeah it was nervewracking writing it…lol. Ah good! I’m so glad you liked it!! 🙂 ❤️❤️
Lol
Of course!!! <3
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone-else-who-cares-to-critique
Hey, y’a…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Something on the KP Trinity is a bit messed up… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
First of all, the whole KP Trinity thing looks AMAZING!!! And the art is EPIC!!!
*clears throat*
Anywho, for what I’m really creating this post for. XD
I noticed on the KP Trinity page that the words describing each part of it, weren’t in the boxes, they just kept going down the page until the words stopped. And the part where…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty! 👍 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
oh, just finished it!
Woo-hoo!! 😄 XD
XDXD This is literally my oc’s Tauren and Lesli. She’s been doing that to him since he was little and won’t stop now that he’s a foot taller than her lol. ( I mean if he asked her to she probably would)
That’s awesome!! 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Is it weird that “That’s why they call me ‘wine hands.’ ‘Cause of what I do to your liver!” is one of my favorite TV show quotes?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes, Peter was a very interesting character in this show!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok! I just don’t really have anything for my character to do yet. When i’m out of ideas I usually just wait for someone to say something and then make my charrie reply.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 I really enjoy The Chosen too! I can’t pick a favorite character though. It changes from episode to episode. That one scene you’re talking about was hilarious though!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah, I see. That would be bad if they just walked in.
Charries of mine like Feather and Jareth would totally get the “It’s God’s place! You can’t just WALK IN!” idea. I’m not sure if all of my others would get it though…you all need to work on that, guys…..
So what exactly does each one look like? I know the Fae are the winged…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Can I bring some of my charries? Your people might be a bit freaked out by them tho……lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I love it! I could probably live there…it sounds so beautiful.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m loving your worldbuilding! Is it based off of any culture in particular or something you made up?
Also, a bit off topic, but…how many “races” or sentient species of being do you have besides humans?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings Either of you going to RP yet? (Unless you already have and I didn’t see it) I’m waiting until one of you has a turn.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle Depends…I might take you up on that….but then again I might not. I’m kinda indecisive about this sort of thing….but if I decide to do it, I will!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds really cool and unique!! I really like that!! 😄
I really need to worldbuild more. XD The history part was easy cuz it was based off of America, but I want the customs to be more unique and that will take more work. Lol
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
I pretty much was thinking what @mineralizedwritings was, I just couldn’t say it as well as she does. XD
From this beginning, I can already get a feel for the personality of the POV character. (Who I’m assuming is Shauna 😉 ) If you share more, please tag me! I’d love to read more and hear more about your story!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey Y'all!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome back, Ky!! So glad you’re back! 😀
I guess I shall introduce myself in case you don’t really know who I am. I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I’ve heard a little about your book from you on here and it sounds really intriguing!! I’ll have to read it s…[Read more]
- Load More
