-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
We don’t have a lot of forests where I live. We’re kind of just surrounded by farmers’ fields, so I guess I’ll have to find somewhere that does. Oooh… What about a forest in the mountains? That would be perfect! 😄
Same here. Suburbs, cities, and farmland. XD
Yes!! It would be!! Our family visited Colorado I think 2 summers ago…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
That song sounds so fitting!! When I get the chance I’ll listen to it. 😊
Actually for after he loses Jocelyn….
Wait, wait, wait…
hold on…
JOCELYN DIES!?!?!
NOOOOO!! She can’t!! I love her!! 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Y’all are here saying you love the name Micah, and I’m over here like: 😐 “My cousin’s name is Micah.” 🤣 And you know how cousin’s are… 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I could add even more charries for them to join if y’all wanted…🤣
There’s a couple I may need some practice writing. 😜💗
If you want to. 🤣
I know @godlyfantasy12, @princesachronicle22 and I were a group that had Des, Fynn, and Sky in it. If they are willing to pick up that group again, then I’m fine with that. I’m okay with you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
1. Any other country… Good question! I’m going to have to go with Israel, I think? Because I would get to see some of the places where Jesus walked!
That would be so cool!! I used to really want to visit Israel (and I still do), but I really want to visit Ireland/Northern Ireland now because of the scenery and the accents. &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The news is out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! I understand! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
If you’re bored writing a story, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad chapter. It might mean you’re getting tired of the project and need to work on another one for a little until you get new ideas! Or, if you think a scene is getting boring or useless for your charries/readers, insert some foreshadowing for what’ll come later.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yep, that’s the way it is. I killed him off because it seemed like a really good time to do so…also he deserved it…..
But that left me with “What do I do now? My villain is dead!” Mind you, he was a low-level admiral out of all of the Empire’s forces, but….To my charries, he was important because he was either trying to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 It’s late, but hopefully this’ll keep the story going.
Allen
“I’m fine.” Serin growled when Dante asked if she was okay. “Just lost a little blood.”
“That doesn’t look fine.” Allen gestured to the wound from the beast. “I don’t know about here, but in my world, there are many venomous…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That’d actually be cool……
Writing fanfics about each other’s stories…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha ha, yep! TBH, the first, ninth and tenth, as well as parts of the second, seventh and eighth, and the last five have already been written for me in the form of the shows and movies, and the fourth through sixth have plots directly taken form a different book series. But that still leaves a lot left for me to write.
I had to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 All Marvel? That’s a lot! Although I do have literally fifteen Star Wars dragon fanfics…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh, I have not!!! 😭😮😔 So sorry about that!!! Will/Ev were going to find a frozen dragon or something…right??? 😅
Naw, you’re good. 😊
Sure! Lol XD Whatever you want do. 😁
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else-I-missed
Is there any group for Destry, Fyn…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c If you’re bored writing a story, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad chapter. It might mean you’re getting tired of the project and need to work on another one for a little until you get new ideas! Or, if you think a scene is getting boring or useless for your charries/readers, insert some foreshadowing for what’ll come later.
Like let’s say…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Doing good! How’s that long fanfic going?
Mine’s at a standstill–but that’s because I’m needing some crucial information that hasn’t been revealed yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello and welcome, @kyronthearcanin!!
(Somehow I missed it when @thearcaneaxiom tagged me. : )
Anywho…
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amateur writer!!
My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have tons of ideas for stories in other genres!
Fantasy sounds really awesome!! I tried fantasy a whi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 That was really cute! I honestly love seeing charries as kids.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen, @light-warrior-pen!! (Hey, it rhymed. 😂)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amateur writer!!
I love incorporating crime, humor, and romance in my writing. I also love showing Christ in my writing in unique ways, but I need a lot of work in that area!
I would t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok!
Here are two ideas, mostly based off of the idea that they live in caves. They’re also not as finished as I could’ve made them so that you can add more that befits your story, like their culture and stuff:
- They’re a lizard-like, reptilian race, but not so much to the point of looking snake-like and evil. They have tails,…
- Load More
