-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
But shall you join the Exclamationists?! 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And @light-warrior-pen. Sorry I forgot to tag you right away. 😅 There’s a lot of people to keep track of on KP. (Which is a great thing. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m glad you’re some hyperbolic vector for that!
*proceeds to ponder over what a hyperbolic vector is and questions whether I should look it up or not*
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yeah, forgot to tag y’all! Sorry. 😅
@joy-calle @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @soleilnaia
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok! Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Possibly! But I choose exclamations because they are fun to use!!!)
(In all seriousness, this is hilarious, putting exclamation points after all of my sentences. 😂🤣 It looks like I’m either really mad or really excited. 🤣🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
To be honest, reading in your genre is one of the first “rules” of good writing, partly so you’ll understand what readers expect and partly so you’ll know what’s out there (major themes, tropes, etc.) and avoid repetition. So yeah, you might want to start there.
Yep… I know… I just really need to do it. 🤣 (And I’ve read in like ev…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Esther started the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @sarahsmile @kyronthearcanin @orielle21 @acancello @euodia-vision @keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @janellebelovedpig
Ok… so I have an idea…
What if we had monthly flash fiction?
Here’s how it would work:
I would…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m so sorry, but I won’t be able to write an article for your blog. 🙁 I wish I could, but I really need to focus on school and my WIP right now. Thanks for tagging me though! Maybe I’ll be able to do it in the future! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Btw, @princesachronicle22, I love your wheelie chair!)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings@janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise@freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @80strish @otherworldlyhistorian@whalekeeper @princessachronicle22 @felicity @orielle21
(All must be made aware of the rise of the Exclamationists!!!)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Will everyone heed to this warning?
Are there people amongst us who do not question, but instead answer? Who are they? Will they not show themselves from their secret places? Them who call themselves the Statemecists? Will you heed to their faulty extreme ideologies? Will you join them, or will you stand with me to end such…
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I know nothing about dystopia, and it looks like you’re getting some good answers already. But one thing I would suggest regarding Len’s title is to take a look at other books in your genre and see what the standard practice seems to be. If fans of dystopia are used to this type of character having a title, they’ll probably expec…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Thanks! Yeah, it wasn’t something I had planned for him at first, but I saw someone else’s fan art of him with it (again, he’s not my character originally) and decided it fit with the story, so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@janellebelovedpig That fanfic sounds awesome! I have a ton of Star Wars fanfics where the characters are half-dragon–I have a bunch of drawings of them on the art group.
Oh, and yes. I LOVE reptiles. Dragons, yes, but also real-life lizards and snakes–although I can see why finding a random snakeskin would be unnerving.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Woah…
I think I’m a true Keeper now…
I have ranted multiple times. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for the trophy! XD
You earned it. 😉 😂
A few questions. Is this earth, or a different planet with a similar history. Did you give the nation the name Aletheia out of irony? Aletheia means truthful and revealing, but it’s a nation that has been trapped by the Orb, closed off, hidden, within a lie. Perhaps for those that c…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Me neither, that’s why I make them up for my stories.
@kyronthearcanin Thanks! I got to that point with a LOT of practice…..and those actually aren’t that great in comparison to some of my others. I don’t have another of Snake yet, but here’s one of Hunter:

He loses his left eye later in the story. (The previous picture was…[Read more]
- Load More
