-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Sorry to intrude on the conversation, but which show was it? I watch them with my dad and brother too! My mom only likes the live action ones. She got bored with the animated ones….it was hilarious.
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @euodia-vision @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @landric @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @thearcanexiom @80strish @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @janellebelovedpig @sarafini
Hey y’all!
Just a request for prayer. Our family and our church are both going through a lot o…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Just kidding. Now I know since Light guessed it right. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
I have no idea. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
So cool that you study Latin! Thanks for the suggestions!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I took a peek at your blog and I found out that we live in the same state! That is so cool!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I do not have a blog. 🙁 But I hope that maybe someday in the future I will be able to! It would be so much fun!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Mmm, deep. I want to think on that a lot more. God says if we seek Him and search for Him with all of our heart, we will find Him. Amen, ONWARD!
It was definitely an eye-opener for me. Like, I knew that to know God’s will, I had to just keep following Him, but when I read that, it just clicked, if you know what I mean. ;…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Your welcome!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Good for you!
I have to write in the afternoon because of how my schedule works, and even that doesn’t always happen. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes! *evil smile*
As a mercenary… I could possibly be hired to do some spying…! 😏
(And how is that shadowy corner of yours?! I’ve been looking into getting one for myself if I fully take on my role as a mercenary!)
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol. Ok! 😄
@euodia-vision @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @acancello @keilah-h
Sounds great, y’all!! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
So in a way, they don’t care much about him anymore and I can do whatever with his story, but he’s also still held under copyright by the author that wrote him. So I’d say he’s somewhere between an OC and a fanfictionized character.
And yes, he was.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 He’s officially considered non-canon to the Star Wars universe but did, at one point, have a place in there (he’s from a series of books once called canon but now retconned). He’s a Mandalorian called Venku Skirata, although more commonly known by the nickname Kad, which his father gave him. He’s the son of a clone and a Jedi, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure thing!

This dragon is something of a minor character, but he’s one of the few I haven’t already posted on this group, so….
I like his character design, however. He’s a hybrid of two different kinds, and it shows up quite prominently several places on him! His tail, with the six spikes and a venom barb, is really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
I have a bunch of other drawings if you’d like to see them. None as violent though…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather
“Yeah, something did happen.” Elissa explained. “I don’t know what exactly, but it seemed like he was having a panic attack or something. He brushed it off afterward, but…it scared me, I thought he was going to hurt me. Do you know what happened?”
“Describe it for me.” Feather told her.
Elissa went into as muc…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Cool! Although I probably won’t be posting a lot, I’m down for seeing everyone else’s for sure!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*dies of laughter*
This is one thing he will never ever tell Ami about. 🤣🤣
(btw, I can get the RP to you by tomorrow. 🙂 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
- Load More

Oops, messed up your tag, @thearcaneaxiom
I will be praying! I know how hard church changes can be, God’s still there for you even in the transition. <333
@esther-c Aww, girl, I’m sorry! I will definitely be praying! ❤️❤️❤️
We love you!
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Thank you so much!! It means a lot!! 🥰❤️
Love y’all too!! 😊
@esther-c yeah, I know how that feels. We’ll keep you in our prayers, as well as your church and all others who are seeking to do His will, and all those who are simply trying to seek out truth in a confusing world! God loves you with I love you can’t fathom, and He has a plan for you, just keep to the faith you hold fast to!
*a not I, lol
I figured. 😉
Thank you so much!! ❤️
Yes we will!! 😄
Praying for you all Esther! A few years ago my family made the transition to a new church so I’ll be praying for you out of the things God showed me and my family during that time. ♥
Thanks so much!! 🥰
It’s nice to know that someone else has gone through the same thing. 😊
Yes, of course! I understand, we recently went through a similar thing but as long as we are doing our best to follow him, to do His will when called and to love him, he will never overlook us. I’m sure he has great plans for your family! (:
@esther-c
Ill defiantly pray for you! I hope everything works out for you and your family!
Yw! <333
Definitely praying for you, @esther-c!! I know God will use this for good things in your life and your family. Reach out if you need anything!! 🙂
You’re in my prayers, Esther! (and Star of the North, your sis!) I’ve experienced some church moves and changes in my life and though they are hard and at times very difficult, my dad encouraged me to remember that Jesus never changes and we can always trust Him no matter what happens. May you find peace and stability in Him!
Of course, Esther! I’ll definitely be praying for you! God’s got you, your family, the previous church, and the new church. =)
@princesachronicle22 @acancello @landric @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise
Thank y’all so much for the prayers and encouragement!! 🥰
(And @felicity, Star of the North is not my sister. She and Arien are sisters I believe. Easy mistake to make though, because we have a lot of people here on KP. 😉 )
Whoops, sorry about that Esther!
It’s all good. 🙂 😉
I’m thankful that through all the changes, God is the same. May He bless y’all on your next adventures for His glory and shower peace with the changes!
Thanks so much, Janelle!! 😊