-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I am good with that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yes, Jareth is an OC. I’m glad you like him! I tried hard to make him a likable charrie…..
And my favorite of your charries would probably be Paxton! He’s really cute, and his story is so sad! I also like Jocelyn and Nyx.
@loopylin Star and Feather! Great choices. Feather’s probably among my favorites too…..
Hmm, for yours, I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ev, obviously. 😏
Of course. 😉 He’s awesome. (Don’t tell him I said that though or he’ll get a bigger ego than he already has. XD)
My favorite of your charries is… oh no… I say he’s my favorite my brain has blanked out on his name. XD The one who is almost like a mentor to Riker. He also helps him help some of the Jews and ot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll write the RP tomorrow! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Excellent. I will pay you addequetly in the form you desire for your services, if you so choose.
VERY EXCELLENT. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME TO DO?
My shadowy corner is fabulous. Yes, I would recommend getting one, or a cloak of invisibility
OH YES. I MUST. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Perhaps, being made of exclamations, we talk in capitols? We annoy those around us with our ruckus of shouting?
YES! I AGREE. WE SHALL SPEAK IN CAPITOLS.
HERE YE, HERE YE!
(I ACTUALLY WROTE MOST OF THAT FORGETTING I COULD PUT ON CAPS LOCK. 😂)
(I’d like to pop in here and say something real quick o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Although it sounds similar to what Kathleen does with the KP newsletter
Oops. Lol. I just signed up for the newsletter earlier this month, so I haven’t gotten any of them yet. 😅 XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 All righty!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow…….
What will they do to him??? I need to know!!
At least I know he will have a happy ending……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Sure thing! I already RP’ed though, so I’m waiting for the other two to go.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I see. So it’s not so much redemption as being freed. In any case, I hope he gets some sort of good ending someday. I see you’ve invested a lot in this character.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom This charrie has such a sad story! Does he get redeemed or something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Not sure.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t have any ideas for Ami and the rest of them either. 😂 They can just aimlessly walk through the castle until Ev and Will show up. 🤣
Everton
“This is taking forever!” Will grunted as they ran down the hall from the dragon.
“Do you have any bright ideas on how to go faster, huh!?” Ev retorted.
Will nodded. “Actually…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Thanks! I traced over a picture of him I had and added the dragon parts and the background.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig I don’t have one, but someday I might. It’ll have a section for my published books and a LENGTHY fanfiction wiki-type page.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Here you go! And no, I don’t think I have a favorite part, I just liked it all.

He’s one of my favorite dragons……I made up the species entirely for him! I especially love his cat ears and four wings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin No problem! I think Elissa and Feather are sorta distracted from treating Simon anyway, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 COOL. I liked that one too!!
Wanna see my picture of him as a dragon? (I traced it, but still, it’s one of my favorites.)
- Load More
