-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok! My friend suggested it to me also once, I think.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Cool! I love the quote on the second one. Sibling relationships in stories are great. (I have one brother myself, so….)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That’s cool! How did you make that? He’s pretty cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen-of-alvastia I HAVE A CHARRIE CALLED TORRYN TOO! Actually he’s me and my brother’s shared charrie. He was kidnapped by the evil Thistle Army so that their leader, Bramble, could try to make him into one of them. Also because Bramble has a heavy grudge against Torryn’s father, Hunter, for some things we don’t talk about.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ooh, Adolphus and Dietrich!
Y’know, I like them a lot better now that they have redemption arcs! They’re awesome! (And the fact that he sacrifices himself……Ahhhh I love it and hate it all at once!!)
(I like redemption stories maybe a bit TOO much.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Oh that’s horrible! My family will be praying.
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
And yes, Lukas is also artistic. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @joy-calle @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @felicity
I CANNOT forget my two precious charries!! Lukas Barlowe and Brody. (I don’t know if he has a last name. XD) These two are my other favorite charries cuz they’re my cinnamon rolls! 😍
Lukas Bar…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll keep you in my prayers!! 🙏🏻 ❤️ Just keep praying about it as me and the other lovely folks on KP will be. Matthew 18:19 says, “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” I have witnessed the fulfillment of this promise in my ow…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah… character naming… every writer’s struggle. 🤣
You’ve already got some good ideas. I really like Light’s suggestion of Donovan, since it is more common. Her suggestion of Devlin I thought was cool as well. But if you’re going for more fantasy like, then I really like either Devlin or Bronson. Gwyndalf’s suggestion of Kedrin sou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(You made some great points as well! 🙂 I enjoyed hearing someone else’s viewpoint on the subject.)
I once again emphasize your final point that we are brothers and sisters, and we all must love one another, and keep facing towards Him!
(Exactly! 😄)
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I like Skyler. or was it spelled Skylar? Also Derek. KIDDING And I know I liked another one but I’m going blank right now.
(It’s spelled with like “Skylar.” With some of the charries in my trilogy, I just tweaked the spelling of normal names. XD For example, Ruben, Adalynn, Fynn, Skylar, Malyk, and Lukas. XD That’s over half…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
You mean Fin!?!?!?!? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
YES!!! I love him so much!!! 🥰🥰
EV!!! I luv him! He’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
Yes!! He’s pretty cool!! 😎
Luca is probably my favorite. He’s so sweet!! (And I only remember a few of your other charries. 😬😂)
Jonathan! 😄 I haven’t heard a ton about him, but fro…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Lol….
Learning how a phone works at all would be interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Considering you pulled out your charries, are you in the group with me and theloonyone anymore?
Speaking of which…
@theloonyone catch my latest RP? It’s your turn……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yeah, that would get annoying quickly. Might be funny to put in a couple times though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh boy…..that’s never good. Only having a vague idea of what punishment he’ll have?
Villains can go DARK places if you let them have the pen/cursor for longer than five seconds. Trust me, I know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 He’s one of my favorites too!
My other favorite Star Wars characters (I have a lot) are mostly clones……side effect of growing up with The Clone Wars, I guess……….
I actually like the shows just a bit better than the movies (except Rogue One. That one is the hilarious but sad exception.)
@freedomwriter76 Thanks! Hey…[Read more]
- Load More
