-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @sarafini @orielle21 @joy-calle @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Ok, ok, ok. I have to add in another couple. These two are from my WIP, but I’m going to pretend that they’ve known each other for the length of the trilogy. (Instead of where I’m at now, cuz that’s not long at all)
Skylar: What is this place? *…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I HAVE REACHED 1000 POSTS!!!!! 🎉😆
*clears throat* *murmurs* Maybe because I sometimes spend too much time on here…. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Somehow I missed your reply a while back… oops! XD
Nope, not bad at all…he may even get a redemption arc. 🤐
*gasp* Yes please!!! That would be awesome!!
And lol, no…but pretty close XD
Felix/Hans get their own book, The Boys do too, as does Himmler, and also Adolphus, so basically, everyone except Frida, Dietrich, Annal…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Agghhh!! That scene! Frida is terrible!! 😠
Poor Joshua. 😢 It’s okay buddy, Ev can relate. 😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Least favorite….?
I don’t have one. I like them all, really. Don’t worry, my brain is crazy too.
(And I still need to find time to put together those moodboards….)
My fanfics are going well! Waiting a couple weeks to see if I need to rewrite my story or if the way I have it is fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle LOL!!!!! I might start doing that when talking about characters that make me mad….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Lol, ok!
Aurelia: Aww, that’s sweet! I met Reed when my half-brother captured him.
Reed: He thought I was a gang member. To be honest, I was roving about the world like a rogue……but that was mostly to hide from my father…
Aurelia: Who was dead by the time Rinzler found you. [yep, the same Rinzler from the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone I wrote an RP a little while ago, either of you want to take a turn?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Reed: A couple years…don’t know how many exactly….
Aurelia: How long have you known each other?
@loopylin Is it too late to add another couple?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hmmmm…..will she…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@sarafini Thanks! I did a writing class once too. Curiously, I didn’t like it as much I thought I might, but I rewrote a section of The Odyssey using my own characters, and it was really fun!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Of course, of course! I’m kinda at that stage with worldbuilding on a story I started like a year ago and still haven’t even started writing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
She’s so extroverted, loud, and fun-loving while he’s serious and somber and hardly ever even smiles.
Ha, I love character couples like that.
@power I so would, but I know nothing about your charrie and you’d know nothing about mine, so we’d be guaranteed to lose…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 All righty, fine. She’d better learn to be a bit nicer then. I can tolerate was-super-mean-but-responded-to-forgiveness-and-are-now-better charries–I have a couple in my own stories.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper That seemed fine to me. I was a tiny bit confused at first, but I think with context the story will be far clearer. I think I remember you talking about this story.
Also, I love “Holy toothy cow!” My expression would’ve been “Holy Darkhunter!” (Context: Darkhunters are a species my brother made up that are pretty much about the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 She did? And had the nerve to tell him it was his fault?!
Can I go skewer her with the sharpest pole I have, please?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww Joshua!! Don’t be like that!!
(How did it get destroyed? Did she destroy it or did it get broken some other way?)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool idea!!
I’ll have to hop on here later and post something. 😀
I recently had to do a string-along story in school. Basically, the title is one word, then from there the sentences grow in length.
I just did one too!! Mine was so much shorter. XD It’s impressive that you made it that long! Great job!! 😄
- Load More
