-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Nevermind! XD You already tagged her. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I think you forgot to tag @lightoverdarkness6. 😉 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s great! Keep up the good work! (Yup, totally get that.)
I definitely will!! 😀
Thanks! It was a very random/fluke idea at first, but it’s starting to develop more in my head. Yes! I’m already having so much fun with it!
You’re welcome! It’s great when writing is actually fun and not feeling like a chore. Like, sometimes you tell…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity Ha, maybe. He’d almost be as scared of no railing as I am though….. Now his parents are a different story, but how I’d bring two armored, weapon-wielding adults along with me to a national park is a real question.
Yeah, our tour guide was hilarious! He was actually not a TOUR guide, per se, but he was assigned to the train car we…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad you’re doing good! Yeah, I’m glad for the weekend too. My fam is planning on having an indoor “cook out” tonight and my sister is going to make home made ice cream….really sweet of her…so yes, I’m doing great! 🙂
That sounds like so much fun!!
How’s writing going? I’ve been in a slump for the past couple weeks, but recently I had a…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@theloonyone I’m sorry if Crosshair scared you, Elissa……he gets like that sometimes. Even I can’t control him completely.
And hey, that opens up opportunities for @freedomwriter76 to RP!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Awesome job! Are all of the planets in the same orbit, more or less, or are they increasing distances from Blasyx?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity Hmm…..Well, we went to the Grand Canyon. That was epic, but there were places where there were no railings and you could literally walk off the edge. No one did that though, thankfully.
We also saw the Barringer Meteor Crater….that was pretty fun.
The weather was nice. We went in September or something like that, so it was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Wow!! That’s a lot of great quotes. Love it!
@esther-c Been wondering that myself!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank ya!!
(Feels like I haven’t talked to you in ages) Hi! How’s it going? 😂
Ikr? Lol
I’m doing pretty good! Definitely glad its the weekend. XD How about you?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH!!!
I LOVE IT!!!! 🤩 😆 Great job!! 😄
Oh and random question, for @freedomwriter76 as well:
Where do y’all find your face claims? I normally just google something like: female faceclaim blond hair, etc. I was wondering if you guys did that, or if you looked on Pinterest or somewhere else.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
ikr? 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Yep. We writers are crazy. 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I gues it is.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go make a moodboard for some charrie of mine….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Well……I suppose you can write Hitchens’ reaction to being basically ignored. Or you can wait for @theloonyone to have one of her charries talk to him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yep, you tried! And got out without being shot at! So I call that a win.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I also love that second pic of Riker… 😏🥰😁😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks!
I mean, by my reckoning he is MINE, ALL MINE, NOBODY TOUCH HIM.
By Disney and Lucasfilm’s reckoning, he’s not, but it’s not like I’m going to sell the stories which have him or any of the other charries in it…….
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I love Ezra even more!! He’s AWESOME!!! 🤩
- Load More
