-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooooh, I’d be down for the boarding school idea. 😄 It’d be really fun!!
Ev
“Get called on a lot, Ev, don’t you?” Tony asked, as they got situated in the back row. “That’s why you know you don’t get called on in the back.” He pulled out his books, calculator, and other items needed for the class.
Sam smirk…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Poor November!!! 😭😭 They do forgive him in the end… right?? 😢
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright. 🙂
Derek
“Nice to meet you, Derek!” Madeline said enthusiastically. “I’m sure we’ll soon be best friends.”
Derek nodded, keeping his forced smile. He glanced over at the tall man. But maybe you and I won’t be great friends, he thought.
“Oh, that’s just Sam,” Madeline explained. “Don’t mind him. He doesn’t talk anymore. But…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, lol. Tbh, I haven’t had them come off much either, but when my brother was tiny, he stepped on my glasses when I’d taken them off for something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol, well then I’ll take him on a trip to Snake’s Treasury then!
The backstory: Centuries ago, a dying dragon king took all of the enchanted objects he’d collected or made (he had a form of magic himself) and hid them in a cavern. He installed a statue of himself in the front to guard it…..but it turns out he made it to literal…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
The only picture I have drawn of him is that of his death….so, yeah……

But at least you know kinda what he looks like…or part of him…..
(I hadn’t drawn the frostbite scar yet when I took the picture, and it’s not the best quality…..)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yeah! Omega might love that, and maybe I’ll put her in with Beta. Hunter…I’m not sure. And it provides perfect opportunity for me to bring in their siblings!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL, the explanation of why you watch those movies……
Hey, it’s not bad!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 All righty, that’s three votes for the “paranoid dragon”…..so let’s meet him! I won’t be able to RP as him yet, but I’ll try for tomorrow.
Name: Admiral Rampart (first name unknown)
Appearance and traits: A dark green and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha, Calvin would love one location in my story…..
…does he enjoy enchanted statue/guardians?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Bruce! I get it when people crash into you and you lose your glasses…….
Come to think of it, maybe I should add Hunter and Omega’s siblings in. Their brother Tech might end up being good friends with him……he kinda has a similar personality, minus the anger issues (he’s probably one of the least angry characters I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Poem Advice on Punctuation in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!!! 😄😊
Oh ok, that’s a really good point. That’s a really good idea. Thanks for the help! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronarcanin
Yes, I agree, awesome cliffhanger! Can’t wait to see what happens next! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Poem Advice on Punctuation in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Here are my ideas for punctuation. I put them all in bold.
The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever,
Desirable far beyond refined gold.
Thy judgments are true, righteous altogether,
Sweeter than the sweetest honeycomb.
Turning simple to wise,
Righteous, rejoicing the heart,
Purely, the light of my eyes,
Cleansing…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I liked the long RP! 😁
Thx!
Ev
Ev grinned at Tony and Sam’s messing around. But he seriously considered Tony’s offer to help in math and science. Those were his weakest subjects. And if he wanted his father to be pleased, then maybe some help would be needed…
No. He wouldn’t mention anything about it… for now. He’d do just fin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Here it is!
(It is really weird for me to get used to using his first name because all my charries call him by his last name. 😂)
Derek Len
Derek eyes the two people in front of him warily. One was a girl who was the height of a child, and the other was a man probably a foot taller than Derek.
The girl smiled sweetly up at Derek.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Exactly! Forgiveness is so important.
Janus! 😬 Oh boy.
And Ridley. I feel so bad for him! 😭 (Especially after reading his RP.) I’m glad he gets redeemed. 🙂
But I also feel so bad for Lyn. Poor girl. 😭
…
…
NoVeMbEr?!?!?!
WhAt?!
I must know more!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Poor Ridley!! 😭
- Load More
