-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yay!!!
*eagerly waits while chomping down on some popcorn and warm chocolate chip cookies*
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sooo….
I maybe totally forgot about this. 🤦🏻♀️😂
I might get to it later in the month. I’m not sure. 🤷🏻♀️ I guess we’ll just have to see. Sorry. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
I’ll let Whaley go next in our group if she wants. We could just stop it there though and go on to the next day. I don’t really care either way.
@freedom
uh oh…I have a feeling something bad might happen 😅
Maybe… lol XD
When Ev is mad at someone, he tends to be passive aggressive, so sometim…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley Ugh, that’s terrible. So annoying when that happens!
(And I realized I didn’t actually clarify what I meant–I was saying that they’d likely kill off all of Clone Force 99 by the end of their show, not by the end of Kanan and Ezra’s. LOL, those two have different endings entirely.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Ok! I really love the idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley I KNOW! Just when you get really emotionally attached to someone, they have to go kill them off…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok, I guess I’m putting Allen with the pelgarkines. @freedomwriter76 If you want to include your charries, feel free!
Allen
He kept walking and slammed into something hard.
Ouch.
When he got up, he noticed Serin and Kun’en also there. Had they collided by accident?
“I’m sorry about that,” he told them. “Are you the only…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley I’m good with that!!!
I just usually ship whatever’s most likely in canon. Since this isn’t canon anymore, I’ll be happy with whatever.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley LOL!! Ha, that’s how I feel when I see my favorite characters in fanfics.
I saw some fan art of how the Bad Batch would look if they were in Rebels, and in the story depicted, I guess they were helping Kanan and Ezra on a mission?? And I was like “OH I WANNA SEE THAT SO BAD IN CANON!” lol.
But I’ve heard they’re gonna kill off all of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley Ok I like it! My fanfic are more about adding to the original too.
To answer your questions…Nat & Bruce please!! Unless you’ve already figured it out. I kinda like that ship, not gonna lie…..Nat & Bucky sounds ok as an alternative though.
And no, Vision shouldn’t be dead!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOH very cool!! I’m liking this!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley I think I saw your fanfic! I like it so far!!
Also, yes, Ahsoka is in this dragon story! She shows up quite a bit in Ezra’s and Rex’s stories and might share the spotlight with Anakin and Obi-Wan in a story where the point of view alternates between the three of them. I haven’t decided if I’ll write that one yet, but it feels like a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
M’kay. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and just so I can figure out what to do with Ev, will Clint end up asking Ami to the dance?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ami
“I wonder if any of our other friends have been asked to the dance yet,” Eva said with a grin.
Ami smiled. She wondered who she’d be asked by. She knew Ev would probably ask her, and in all honesty, she kind of hoped Clint would… but Ev didn’t know any other girls… or did he? Maybe he’d ask someone total…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That works for me!
Hehehe… 😏 I was hoping you’d RP for Clint/Sam/Bruce. I loved reading that!! 😂
@y’all
I’ll write the RPs later this afternoon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@acancello (almost tagged myself for some reason 😂)
Awesomeness. 😎
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ezra from Star Wars Rebels. I tried to make him look like a Night Fury from How to Train Your Dragon if you’ve ever seen that.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Rex from Clone Wars!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hunter from Clone Wars/Bad Batch (I drew him with an eye patch for some reason)

- Load More
