-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@annabelle Hi there!!
My current WIP?
Well….
Not sure if this counts….
But I am hand-drawing a Star Wars fan fiction comic!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin
Ha, charries running away with the pen is a problem for me…
OOH And yes I haven’t listened to many of Skillet’s songs but the ones I’ve heard, I liked. In fact, in the school AU I think Hunter was humming their song “Finish Line” once.
@loopylin Crows are so cool!! They’re really smart birds.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh!! I can’t believe how playful and lighthearted they used to be!! 😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and it’s your turn to RP in the character castle if you want.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh wow!!
I’m glad Felix is redeemed, even if Hans isn’t.
And yes! Make a family tree! Preferably with pictures of each of the charries.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Hunter
“Uhm…I like to paint more than anything, but…uhm…I normally have to draw something before I paint it. I draw and paint trees a lot though…I like painting.” Reuben said.
Hunter noticed a few apparently-permanent flecks of paint along the boy’s hands. He must really be into it.
They reached the door. Reube…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WOW……
That was kinda sweet….
I love brother interactions! (Even though I’ve said that before.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wait a sec, Hans and Felix are brothers? How did I miss that detail?
Aren’t they your villains?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
He hit the ground, hard.
Ow….
Two figures peeked out of the shadows, startled by his sudden arrival.
Wait….He knew them.
“Hello, Paxton.” he said. “And you….Riker, right?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@acancello Ooh, I’ll do it!
- What’s your favorite color? Blue and orange.
- Favorite animal? Somewhere between dolphins and lizards.
- Favorite book (Sorry, that’s a hard question 😀 ) It changes all the time….
- Anything you would like to share like stories, WIPs? Well…..My stories are mostly fanfics. And over half of those aren’t even…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@felicity LOL!
Why don’t we give every character some brownies?? I know a couple more who’d love that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hunter
A boy nearly ran into him. He nearly jumped, but held his composure.
“Uhm…hi. Sorry for running into you…I just really need to get to my Algebra I class…heh…” The other kid looked embarrassed.
“It’s all right.” Hunter told him. “I was going that way too…sorta…. Wanna come with me?”
“Sure.” The other boy nodded.
Th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m game!
We never pointed out what Star wanted to tease everyone about, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
And male leads? Didn’t most old dystopias have a male lead?
IDK if female dystopia protagonists is a thing?
The way you’re putting it, all of the problems with dystopias nowadays is they’re all trying to be Hunger Games knockoffs. And I know that had a girl lead.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c I could care less what a country is based off if it’s fictional.
And I have wayyy too many love triangles and such myself. I don’t see a problem as long as it’s written well.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin I’m good with that.
Allen can defend himself, quite well I might add. He can handle minor injuries, like nothing that’ll take a really long time to heal. Cuts and scratches/non-lethal blaster shots are fine.
-
Esther replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I need some help with some names 🙂 in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Here are some name ideas!
For the mom — Harper, Isabella, Janelle, Evelyn
For the dad — Henry, Lucas, Wyatt, Elijah
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hyrbidlore
Agh! KP ate my post cuz I put two links in it. 🤦🏻♀️
Let’s try this again. XD
Waittt — (wingfeather saga right? I love those!!) Sounds awesome!! ☺️ Could I read it??
(Yep, the Wingfeather Saga!) You can totally read it!! I’d love to get your feedback! Here’s the link to the forum topic: WFS Fanfic
And yess!! Themes are amazing…
- Load More
