-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah . . . 😆 “Relatively pleasant” sums up about the first few years of learning 😅
For sure 😂
Do you have your tapes off yet??
Nope. I’m definitely not confident enough for that yet. 😅
Oh awesome!! Do you speak Latin or just like the language?
I don’t speak Latin (although that would be pretty cool 😏). I actually found the two phr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word that looks so good!! I love it!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
So it’s meaning that I will always need the Lord’s help in life and any good thing I accomplish is to His glory. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!! Umm since I turned thirteen, so almost 2 years now 🙂 How about you?
Awesome!! I’ve been playing since the beginning of the school year. 😉 I already have a solid foundation in music reading and theory since I’ve played piano for eight years, so the difficult part was memorizing where to put my fingers and making a relatively ple…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
(Somehow I didn’t get notified for this. That’s been happening a lot lately. XD)
Hm… for the dad you could have him work in construction or something like that. Or maybe he could, instead of having a full time job, be a professional runner or swimmer or other active things like those.
Like Landri said, Scott could just work in fast…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I didn’t know you played violin! That’s awesome!! How long have you been playing?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
I’m currently writing a dystopian trilogy, but I’ve written fantasy before. We’ve got lots of fantasy writers here on KP, so I’m sure you’ll run into some. 😊
So cool that y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, that would be so interesting!! I can’t wait to hear more about it!
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, I really like what you have so far!!
I can’t think of any ideas right now. 😂 But when I come up with some I’ll let ya know!! 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Cool! I like how it’s the shape of something to do with the character.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore I guess!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel lol uh oh….
Feather is only doing it because she’s startled. She’s a veritable tiger in battle, but of the battlefield she’s a much calmer, kinder person–once she gets her bearings she’ll lower the gun, if she gets the chance.
(I won’t be able to respond until tomorrow, likely, but I will at least try to read your RP)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @smiley @kyronthearcanin
Ok, I decided….not sure if I’m going to regret this or not, but I’m just going for it.
See the dragon I have as my profile pic?
I’m going to use him. He’s a charrie from a canon universe that I modified heavily, so he’s kinda between OC and canon character.
So I guess I’ll introduce Tech!
He’s a l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
This is really late but….I guess it’s better than nothing.
Allen
A strange alien walked out of the smoke.
Allen pointed his blaster at him.
The alien either didn’t notice or didn’t care. “Ah, you must be some of Dante’s companions. I’m Callin Maddox. You wouldn’t happen…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Nice character design!! And your world sounds awesome too! My brother doesn’t like writing but he does enjoy worldbuilding.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin That’s so cool! Those are your main characters right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Let’s do it then!
Feather
She stared down into the darkness for a little while, her brain replaying the scene from just minutes before.
Was he okay?
If he’s injured down there……
Maybe I shouldn’t have gone after him.
Eventually, the logical side of her brain won out. Crosshair will be fine. He can take care of himself. And just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow, cool! I like the anatomy ones, I need to do those sometime.
Oh, and I can see what’s going on in the comic. Lesli’s parents are fighting, I think? And she’s kinda caught in the crossfire or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore I might use first person, so it should be fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @smiley @kyronthearcanin
Hmmm….
I’ll get to it in a couple minutes if I have time! I might choose a charrie you’ve probably seen before, but he’ll be different this time.
- Load More
