-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, I’m so doing Luke Skywalker (Lukas and Skylar) on Day 25. 🤣
And Day 14 would work so well for Fynn, except I haven’t found a match for him yet. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, Riker and Iris!!! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, I missed the other one.
I love Luna and Pax!! 🥰
I loved that!! (The one with Buckelene. I missed that one too. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Action scenes are really hard to write well, but you did a great job!!
Tysm!! 😊
Aww, what a sweet scene!! ❤️
I love that!! It’s so cute!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love your new signature 😁 That part in the movie is so funny 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awwww Ami and Ev!! That’s soooo cute 😍😍😍😍
Ahh, I know!! They’re adorable!! 🥰🥰
XD XD Classic Ev, not afraid to say what he thinks 🤣😍🤭
Oh yes, for sure. 🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 lol yeah depressing character deaths are just……agggghhhhh I hate it but I need it in my stories but then I get so sad when I have to kill someone off……
@freedomwriter76 I think it’s your turn. The comforting words Paxton heard sound more like they’d come from Riker. Crosshair….IDK, I think he’s kinda hanging back,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Do your characters hate you? in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 4 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles wow that was cool!!
I don’t know…..my charries would have a LOT to say about me, and not all of it is nice so…..Hmm, maybe I’ll interview one of the tamer ones, the ones who WON’T bite my head off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c 🤣🤣 yeah lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thx!! It was so much fun to write! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Do your characters hate you? in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 4 months ago
I loved that poem!!
I’ll have to do an interview with my charries soon… 😏 (Kinda scared to know what they’re going to say 😬😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love how they still have their same habits that they had when they were little kids. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles
Here’s what I did for day one!
Day 1: Meet Cute
The shrill school bell sounded and the children hopped out of their seats, bursting into a chorus of giggles and chatter.
“Wait a moment, everyone!” The teacher said, holdi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Girl, those aesthetics look so good!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!
For sure 😉 😁
Ikr? ❤️😂
Thank ya!!
Definitely. 😉 The story without Ev would be a lot less humorous, ngl. 😂
(Not that my other charries aren’t funny, but Ev is definitely a comic relief character. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!!
Yep, there it is!! Awesome!
Can’t wait to see them!!
(LOL I just realized how horrifying that last sentence sounds when it really isn’t)
😂 For real
- Load More
