-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Anyone besides @dekreel who’s written a game fanfic?
@euodia-vision @smiley @freedomwriter76 @whoever-else-is-here
I’m considering it……After watching a couple cutscenes from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (if anyone has played that game; I haven’t picked up the controller myself, but my brother plays it whenever we’re at our cousins’ house) I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12
Hemlock
All of them were human. No other dragons, at least not yet.
Not that he’d expected to meet another member of his kind; the area was far too…small to fit a group of dragons comfortably.
The new humans were a little startled by him.
One of them stepped back, only to trip and land hard on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wowwww IDK if I previously commented on that scene but……just wow……
That was…interesting. Your poor charries though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OF COURSE!!
That’s the whole point I made this forum. I’ll be posting songs I like from time to time, and you can do it too.
(Oh, and that’s totally ok if it won’t work for you. You can still share your own.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
oh and @godlyfantasy12 I don’t think you have to go on youtube to listen to it? Like it’ll play right on KP from my browser.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
oh and here’s one more:
“The Burning Man”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yeah!!! Finally someone else knows the game! I’ve never played any of the others but I’ve heard of them. World of Goo was really fun….I first played it on a library computer that had it on, and then got it for my family’s tablet. Which died like years ago so I didn’t get to play it again until a couple weeks ago when I managed to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @acancello @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @zemira @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Day 8: Hands
Ship: Everdala (Everton and Amidala)
(FYI, this is in the far future, when they’re married)
A tear slipped down Ami’s cheek. How long would he be like this? She watched Ev’s chest move up and down with each small breath…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
I have many works in progress (I get exciting book ideas on a regular basis XD). The one I am trying to focus on is one about a teenage girl whose spy parents disappeared when she was younger, leaving behind clues to a large conspiracy. I am a definite pantser. XD
Oh that sounds so cool!! I love that!
I have a few fav artists… B…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
(it has a different title in the video because it shortened)
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ll be praying for you!! ❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Information Superhighway”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
For some reason it won’t let me post this one.
-
Esther replied to the topic Imagination: My Gold Mine. in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh my goodness… just… YES!!
I can’t wait to discuss this with you and everyone else. I don’t have time now, but I’ll definitely get on tomorrow and share some thoughts! 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c Thanks! I have more coming!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I know, I’m so excited to write him as a teenager!! 😆
I’ll probably get to his RP tomorrow, btw.
-
Esther replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, this sounds really cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
The same song just split in two:
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Regurgitation Pumping Station” also called “Devil Dance” when split into two songs. (Despite the unfortunate names, it’s actually a really cool-sounding song)
- Load More
