-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ha, I was just drawing a forehead touch scene……
I was trying to find reference images and all it kept giving me was how to draw kissing scenes, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
And one more!
“Concrete Halls”
I was listening to the song as I posted it, and I already have a story idea…..Which might even come with a drawing. I’ll let you all know if I end up writing it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Oooh, looks cozy!! 😊
*grabs caramel frappe* *plops in abnormally large beanbag chair*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Stal” (People say they don’t like this one. I don’t see why, I think it’s cool. Its name means “steel.”)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Far”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Mellohi” (named after the mellotron instrument. This one’s a funny one)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Comforting Memories” (TBH this song really does remind me of comforting memories, lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Ancestry”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
And some more Minecraft soundtrack (I love to listen to it while I’m writing so….)
“Infinite Amethyst”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Adding another POV? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
@joy-calle Let me know how it turns out!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley My brother does that sometimes too. He just isn’t a fan of my dragon fanfics……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley Ugh, yeah……
I just realized I have a few characters who were from multiple births (hatchings in the case of the dragons???)….and if some of them die like they might, it’ll be all the more heartbreaking…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, nice board!!
Also…..Riker was a villain when you first came up with him??? It’s crazy how much things have changed since then! Although, to be honest, his name does have that sort of connotation….. In the How To Train Your Dragon TV shows, one of the dragon trapper villains was named Ryker (They spelled it with a y there…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awww, Leonnnn!!! 🥺❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ikr? XD My little sis came up with it. 😉
Oh yeah, I saw that. I’ll try to reply to it today, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get to it. 🙂
I know!! 🥰
Thanks!!
Yes, for sure!! 😊❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! I’ve missed you too! ❤️❤️ XD The LORD has perfect timing, as always. *grins*
Yes, for sure! 😉
Yay that it’s going well! Change is hard, but I’m glad you’re trusting Him with it. That’s the hardest part. 😅
Yeah, definitely. 🙂
Oh dear. XD Is that a consistent thing for you? Cause I find that usually the parts of my storie…
-
Esther replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
I love this!!
The only critique I have is that I feel like things are happening kinda fast. But you know your story and I don’t. So maybe it is the way you want it. 😊
Anyway, keep ‘em coming!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh and CCC sounds really cool.
My brother and some friends had a story like that about seagulls and eagles…..
It became a household joke. Now our name for political radical is “seagull” lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise WHHHHAAAAAAA SOMEONE ELSE WHO SHARES MY OBSESSION???? (Cue all the squealing)
XD XD
I probably love that show a little too much,but hey….it’s not like every TV show manages to be pretty clean, interesting, and has awesome characters with plenty of fanfic potential….. - Load More
