-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Anoles do that! It’s so funny sometimes.
Echo is a character from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and its sequel The Bad Batch. He’s a soldier who was turned into a cyborg, and his right arm is cybernetic from the upper arm down. (if you don’t know, I’m kinda Star Wars-obsessed. Even my profile pic is a Bad Batc…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Tech
“Oh, sorry.” said the boy with a smirk. “Didn’t see you there.”
That sounded like a lie…..
There was sufficient space around them both. He could’ve easily moved around.
He hadn’t.
Tech decided not to fight. The other kid hadn’t expressed any bad intentions….yet. “You–you can have this seat if you want……I wasn’t going…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
Hm…
Well, it may not necessarily need to be slowed down. I guess it depends on the pacing of the rest of the story and what’s going to happen next.
If you were to take some more time on something, I’d say talk about Raven’s first day of traveling more. I’d like to know how she felt as she travels farther away from home. Like, I a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I tried guitar out once, and I never really got into it. I couldn’t figure out where to move my fingers, and the strings kept trying to cut my fingers.
Oh yeah. Stringed instruments can be harrrdddd 😬 Or any instrument really. XD
Of course!! What kind of crazy author doesn’t like rambling about their characters🤣
ikr? &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m good with moving on once Derek’s and Tech’s interaction is over. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings (I’m going to post it here so we don’t continue to fill up the poetry topic with non-poetry related stuff. 😉)
Yeahhhh… XD I thought Everton was going to be some broken boi that I was going to feel bad for, (and sometimes I do) but I’ve gotten to know him more and it’s a little different than that. 😉
I think I would… so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww!! 🥺❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Vacation for your character(s)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, this looks fun!! If I have time, I’ll definitely join in!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Um… a couple.
I guess Everton kind of counts. Throughout the trilogy, he struggles with thinking he is a failure, but I think, after writing him more, that his root struggle is pride. He has this desire to feel important and to be loved, and his father never made him feel that way. His father made him feel the opposite. So b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
I still can’t figure out something that I’m happy with for Day 13, so I may come back to that later this month. But here’s a story for Day 14!
Day 14: “How Do I Look?”
Ship: Fynnista (I don’t know how old they are in this one.)
Fynn used his fingers…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awesome!! I love it!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, I love that! 🥲❤️ Poor boi.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok, here’s Derek’s RP!
finally XDDerek
Derek walked down the hall, towards the coding classroom. He pushed open the door and did a quick survey of the room. There were only a few students here. It was definitely a smaller classroom than the one he was in for math or English.
He chose a desk to sit at, and made his way over ther…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @esther-c
I have one for Prompt 4: Battle Couple!
It was actually hard to pick which pair I wanted to feature here…cause, y’know, most of them are the battling type…..
I ended up choosing Hunter and Liberty.
Context: The pair is diverting the enemy’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I love it!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh ok. So does he have a negative character arc? 🥺 Or does he end up getting redeemed?
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooooh, I may just have to throw ma bois in here… 😏
I can’t guarantee anything though just because I don’t know how well I’ll be able to keep up with two RPs. 😅😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
You play violin?? Cool!! How long have you been playing??
It’ll be a year in September. I think the hardest part was learning where to place my fingers and all the other techniques, since I already understand music theory. Playing violin’s not easy… but it’s fun! 😉
WINGFEATHER SAGA!! YES!! My favorite character is prob…
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, so sad!! 😢 I don’t think I’ve ever heard about Kendrick before. Is he in the WIP with Tauren and Lesli?
- Load More
