-
Esther replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Awesome username by the way. 😉 I love it.
Oooh! I write dystopian too! (But I also have ideas for stories in like every other genre. XD)
I don’t know what else to say soooo, que…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I totally understand! I probably won’t be super active either once school gets in full swing next month. I’ll miss ya, but I look forward to when you are active!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hmm, let’s see, I think the story that I’m working on now (I have no idea for a title xD) probably came from some kind of question, a random thought about the plot, but I also have read a couple books like it so it could have come from that too.
Awesome!!
Ummm, I get inspired listening to songs, talking with my family (sometimes we say…
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
Hey everyone!! I’ll be o…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Some people are not able to post in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 2 months ago
Sometimes posting on KP acts a little funky. 🤷🏻♀️ It should fix itself soon, if it hasn’t already.
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
What has inspired your WIP?
Definitely real life. I draw inspiration from the people and circumstances around me and try to infuse some of that into my writing.
One part in particular though, is when my group goes underground through basically an underground maze created by a resistance group. That was based of off the Strander burrows from the…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey everyone! I thought it’d be fun to have a topic where we talk about writing inspiration. So I have two questions.
What has inspired your WIP?
This could be something that has inspired your WIP as a whole, or maybe just a certain character, scene, or aspect of the world.
Where do you find inspiration?
When you’re stuck, or just want to fee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello ooh, cool!
I like your ideas.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Well, ok, still sad.
But also interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley ah, ok, makes sense!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian Personally, I think villain characters who have good motives, but their actions are evil, are pretty interesting.
Especially since you might start liking them, but then they do something and you see they’re going somewhere they shouldn’t, and you can only watch horrified as they keep going down that path, and hope for their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley wow, so she’s basically turning evil but without all the dark stuff? interesting….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Both types of villains are interesting, in my opinion.
Evil-for-the-sake-of-evil is fine to me, as long as it’s done well.
And although I tend to like villains with sad backstories, there are times where one goes too far.
One of those is Mapleshade from the warrior cats books. She’s probably intended to be a sympathetic…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley oh no….
What do you mean? what happens?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 whoa…..
Maybe I should make one of these “what if they switched places?” fanfics.
That should be a prompt or something!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore heh, I’m homeschooled so there’s no real beginning or end to my schooling. But it doesn’t take long so afterward I’m usually here for a little while.
But since some people here are in school, I’d be fine with doing that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 yeah…..
The feeling when you have more fanfics than actual WIPS……
I get ya! I totally do!
@hybridlore yeah, I’d do it! The thing with RPs is they last for a little while, then get forgotten about, but then start back up again sometime–so I’m down for it, even if it doesn’t last long.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwrier76
Aww, I love them all!! 😆
And I think I love Adolphus even more! 🥰
- Load More

Have fun!!!!
That’s ok, have fun!