-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 That was actually not terrible…..
but then again I can handle graphic stuff better if it’s written rather than shown. Like, a picture of a horribly scarred back like that might make me cringe, but reading it wasn’t so bad because my brain kinda automatically “censors” violence I read about (unless it involves disembodiment,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@grcr I love your signature thing down on the bottom! I remember that movie! (my parents showed it to me a little while ago)
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
1. People like myself, honestly. My sister pointed this out because Willow is how I am around strangers. But Kydon is how I am around my siblings and good friends at 3 a.m.!
That’s awesome! (Totally understand hanging with friends/siblings late at night. It can be dangerous 🤣) Those characters sound like so much fun!!
2. Janner! F…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Feather
“We will walk around and search for some food, but you will not lay a hand on anyone…especially my wife. There is no need for violence.” Felix snapped.
“He has a point.” Feather told Crosshair. He put away his weapon and turned away, but not without a final glare at the group.
Someone walked up beh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley lol not like a kid, more like a little brother to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper lol that happens to me sometimes too. I associate a song with a character, and I can’t stop thinking about them whenever I hear it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I haven’t seen the third one yet, though. My family’s got it planned for Friday.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley I saw both movies. A few inappropriate jokes (worse in the second one) but other than that, they had solid plots and I really liked the characters.
Seeing a clip of Star Lord dancing in the beginning of Guardians of the Galaxy 1 was actually what got me into Marvel, lol. No doubt I’ve detailed that before several times, but it’s how it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision yeah, I have two girls who’ll be joining the group. One of them will likely be almost worse than the boys at that, but the other…..hmmm….
Come to think of it, I really want to see Omega and Pax together. She’d probably be like another sister to him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper You’re Welcome really does fit Marcel though! He seems like the sort of character to be like that. Especially since he probably has the power to do all kinds of crazy things.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Time for some questions!
1. Who’s your favorite character to write? Why?/What are they like?
2. Who’s your favorite character from either a movie/tv show or book/series?
3. If you c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley nice quote!
also love the fanfic! And yes, Ava Starr’s a really interesting character. Ngl, her glitchy behavior kinda creeped me out at first, but she’s cool nonetheless.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
No not really, but I’ve heard of both of them before. It sounds like you’d recommend them…?
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
There are a couple things that have helped me in situations like this.
First, try to mentally plot backwards. You don’t have to write stuff out or make an outline, unless you think that will help you more. But start at one point, somewhere in the middle or even the end and work backwards. How did they make it here? What did t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 not sure if I ever listened to them. I get it though, sometimes I find songs to fit my charries that are like “wait, what?” at first but they actually really make sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley cool with me!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Wow, Pax finally showed that little blizzard (get it? cause his friends call him Snow?) I thought had to come out eventually!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whoever else lol
Beta
She stretched and yawned, her tail accidentally flicking Omega and waking her up.
“What’s going on?” the dragon girl asked drowsily.
“I don’t know.” Beta admitted, “but I heard someone talking outside. We should go check it out.”
“Should I tell my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
HANS IF THIS WEREN’T A COMPUTER SCREEN I’D–I’D–
Ugh.
But Riker! And Leon! And poor dead Jezyk! (Nice name btw.)
He’s actually dead, right?
(Sorry, I’ve read/watched too many things where characters have either faked their death or can do it.)
- Load More
