-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
A song that describes a lot of my teenage characters is My Place In This World by Micheal W. Smith. I would recommend this song to ALL TEENS and young adults everywhere because it is so true and so relatable.
Okay cool! I’ll totally add that to my list of songs to listen to. I have a song that I absolutely love, and is so good. It’s cal…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Thank you for making this topic!
You just said literally what i wanted to say, but so much better😂😅😮😊! No, it helped a lot!
@everyone
Y’all all helped me understand the difference between evil magic and godly magic better! Thank you all!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
until you read the last book
Ok now I’m confused.
And libby doesn’t have book three. And the roads are bad. Lol I might just end up getting a audible free trial.
I must know.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for your response!
I pretty much got everything you said 😅
Don’t worry about a long response, those are the best ones. 🙂
I haven’t read Harry Potter either. I don’t know a lot about it and why I never read it, but I trust my parents discernment to tell us not too.
I’ve been talking with my sister, she writes too. We…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Its fine y’all! And I’m sorry for butting in. I just couldn’t stand y’all being confused and I knew what was wrong😂😅.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @folith-feolin @koshka @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @starofthenorth
Thank you all for your replies! I enjoyed reading them.
Take a look at how the Bible portrays evil. Does this book do the same?
That’s such a great way to sum it up!
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I think @godlyfantasy12 was confused when you said:
Also, he’s doing part time college so… he’s actually not middle age. Btw. Lol
Bc y’all had been talking about your other charrie, Jasmine. And then when you said that about— you were talking about John, right? About that, she was still thinking you were talking about Jasmine.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Levi (my prodigal or antagonist turned protagonist): The Prodigal Son by Laura Story.
Okay, Cool! I like the name Levi.
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Fun topic idea!!
Thanks!! I was kinda afraid no one would like it and think it was weird😅😂.
So what first came to mind, was Everton. The song “I Ain’t Worried” by OneRepublic from Top Gun: Maverick is what really describes Ev’s personality, I feel like.
Oh my gosh, it does!! I just listened to it again, and from what I’ve read about Eve…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
sorry, girl, your tag didn’t work! 😊
-
Light started the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @arien @starofthenorth @loopylin@theloonyone @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @Wilder-w @e-m-trepke @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @anyone-else
Hi everyone!! So lately I’ve been listening to a lot of music. And it got me thinking. What’s a song that describes you, maybe a song about what som…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @felicity @loopylin @koshka @starofthenorth @folith-feolin
This is such a great topic, and I’ve been thinking about this lately too. I normally stay away from writing any kind of magic, but I believe that if you clearly show that it is wrong and evil, it’s okay to feature a little bit in your book, if you have to. B…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Glad you’re enjoying it!! I really enjoyed writing it!
Yeah!! Great 😊!
The plot points are hard to pin down. That’s definitely something I’m going to tackle on the second draft. Thanks for pointing that out!
Yeah, I get that. My book that I completely flopped last year was so out of order😂😅. Your welcome! Thanks for tagging me&#x…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
The TARDIS is actually from a tv show called Dr Who that started in the ‘60s.
Oh okay!! Cool!
I won’t be able to be on KP this weekend. Just wanted to let you know.
Alright! See you later😊!
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I love this!! I’m sorry I’m just now responding. I tried to several times but it got deleted before I could post 😅.
I love Ev and Ami so much!! There nicknames for each other are so cute! And I love Lukas!!
And the pictures you have are all so good!! The pic for Fynn is the same one that I was going to use for my charrie, Matthew. I cha…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol ok I was just checking because you said you liked thriller (perhaps I’m mixing people up too, we’ve had a lot of new people) and generally I don’t read that genre.
Curious to see what happens next!
🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m sorry, I just saw your moodboard. IT’s SO GOOD!!! I love it ❤️😀!! Great job.
So I was just reading through y’all’s conversation, and you talked so much about Sam and Frodo…
Ahhhh!!!! Those two are my absolute favorite favorite characters of LotR. Admittedly I’ve only read the books, but that means I have a closer…
- Load More
