-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww! I love that!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay! Aww love the drawing!
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Speaking of bedtimes, I’m…still up…and *guiltily* I said I was going to work on my bedtimes…so…goodnight!
Lol! Good morning!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings
My brother asks me questions like that all the time!! One of his favorites to ask me is ‘would you rather marry someone who’s really cute but doesn’t love you or someone who isn’t as cute but does love you?’ XD I’m always like “what kind of question is that?!” Lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
yeah. 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
😂🤣
See! It’s so much fun! 😂
My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”
And I’m like,
No thanks.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
yeah, try it! 😂🤣
If she’s not deterred enough by the monkey, add on that he grows a uni-brow while they’re dating.
Ok, I have no idea if you make fun of your sister like I do 😂 But that would be a prime example of what I do. I think this stems from my dad doing this thing where he asks my mom “what if” questions. “Would you have dated…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Sisters are hands down the best co-conspirators. And the wee hours of the morning are the BEST time to talk all things WIPs, character romances, etc. 😀 🤣 I have a sister 3 yr. older than me and I’m so thankful for her!
Oh yes, sis. We’ve had more success with the character romances . . . easier to control both sides of the sto…
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t seen the Transformers yet either, but I LOVE the music!! Especially ‘Auto-Bots reunite.’ I’ve seen you say stuff about Jareth before! Is he your favorite character?
I like “I see Fire” and the song from the Hobbit that he re-did. I don’t know the exact name, but it has something to do with “Misty…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, interesting!
I agree! I like how you said that, and I feel like it’s a pretty good summery of the general consensus here. 😀 and yeah, dark elements do have there place in literature. I wish we had more better YA fic too! My goal is too hopefully make something that can be available to others one day. We’ll see if I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I like that reposting idea. 😀 Good job going to bed early. That’s really good for your health…I need to work on my bedtimes. 😅
Yeah 😀😂!! Thank you! Me and my brother sleep together and he likes to go to bed early, so I go to bed early 😂. But yeah, I’m glad he helps enforce that! Who knows what time I’d go to sleep if I could choose any…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t really know much . . . I’ve driven through some reservations I think but never actually seen/met anyone. And like @keilah-h said, they do have their own government. I also believe they still carry on many of their tribal/religious practices.
I guess I would say the most important thing is to make it as accurate as possible so…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
I love music from Peter and Evynne Hollens!
I know, it’s so great! Do you have any favorites? I also like “For the Dancing and the Dreaming” and “I See the Light.”
I’ve never listened to any of his Game of Thrones songs–I try to stay away from even the music for Game of Thrones. But I love “I See Fire!” It…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Seems like everyone else has already said a lot of what I was going to say lol 😂
I understand being super sensitive to dark things. Though personally I’m not overly sensitive to many things, some of my close family members are and I see that point of view. And everyone is different! That’s how God made us. And I think being…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Glad you like it! It’s super weird how it went that direction without me even thinking about it lol. It started off underground the whole time, but the story was different for a long time. The plot I was first using Tauren had a twin brother who was sent out of the bunker to go to war, and Tauren was sent too, but more of too prove…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
No I haven’t! what’s it about?
- Load More
