-
Erica replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Your revised plot sounds great! I like Afterthoughts the best, I think.
Sometimes it’s hard to change things in your plot/story (that’s why my first book still sounds like a nine-year-old’s writings lol) So good for you for sticking with it! 😊
-
Erica replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love the meaning of Christopher!! Christ-bearer. I didn’t know it meant that!
Yeah, it’s nice! I love the name. I’ve also seen it meant “follower of Christ.” Too bad my character isn’t a Christian (fantasy story, I don’t include religion).
-
Erica replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
These pictures are all showing up super big lol!
Michael: (Alex and Briana’s 15-yr-old brother)

-
Erica replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Alexander: (Briana’s twin brother)

I had a hard time finding a picture for him! This is the closest match.
-
Erica replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @everyone
Yay! I’ve posted three of my characters, but I’m post the others!
Andrea: (Christopher’s sister, 14 yrs old)

Isn’t she pretty?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Matthew
“I’m Lesli.” Tauren’s…girl friend? said, reaching out her hand towards the Lyla.“I see we both have nervous little brother problems?”
Oh no!! Is-is- she going to make fun of me?
Of COURSE she will!! I told myself, who wouldn’t? You can barely say hi to someone new witho…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nah, he’s fine. It’s an old, scarred up injury.
Oh, okay.
Awwww 🥰 How old is Matthew again? Hehe, I’m not sure what Carter would think of that 😅
Haha, yeah. Matthew is 13, almost 14. How old is Carmen? I could see Matthew telling Carter “…Um…I-I think your sister is r-really s-s-sweet…and pr-pretty..” And Carter’s kind of like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah lol! Those revisions can be rough. But I would never remove Tauren!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Of course!! 😁
Thank you so much!!!
Yay!!! I totally will!!
Oh, thank you so much! I know she will appreciate it!!
Yes. Ev is veeeery outgoing! 🤣 And impulsive… and I could go on… and it may end up being an understatement. Lol 🤣
I love my boy. 😁
Lolol!! haha, Yeah! It’s hard not to 😂!
Whoa!!He sounds sca…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Right!?!? Like…
Me: I’m social. I have like seventeen friends online!
Person: And in person?
Me: Er… three?
LOLOLOL!!!! Yes!! In person I have several good friends, like three best friends, and maybe ten acquaintances. And online…*counts on fingers* Like 15-20 best friends!!! 😊❤️😂
Lol. 🤣 My friends that I talk to face to face are a…
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! That’s what other people have said too.
Thanks!
Removing Tauren from the story!? I would never!😥🤣
He’s my sweet boi!
That would be tragic!
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!!! That pic makes me break out in a grin every time I see it… *hugs Effie close while she squeals and wriggles*
Yes!! Aww!
Are Asher and Iris new characters or have I just never realized you had them?
Yeah!! They’re new. I actually just started writing chapter one of their book like five minutes ago 😂😅!
I think I know somebody t…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I’m so nervous for Ami! And gotta say, I love Everton. He’s kinda fun albet impulsive 😂
Great chapter!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! He was cool.
Oh don’t mind if I ask…
Who is Johnny and what happened to him?
(Y’know? Your signature? XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
woah!! That was amazing! I would love to read the entire book when or if you publish! I’m hooked 😊.
Lyaksandro hunches his shoulders into the wind and sniffs defiantly at the world as we enter the school courtyard and part ways.
So many of your people descriptions are just on point! I never would have used, “sniffed defiantly at the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lyla’s name is so sweet!
Thank you so much!!
I didn’t know you had a Asher as well!! The meaning does not quite fit with my Asher 😅And the meaning of Lyla is sooo pretty!!
Oh, that’s right, Everton’s brother’s name is Asher too!! That’s cool!! I didn’t realize that! Lol, yeah, he seems mysterious. Aww, thank you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that name too!! Aubrey. I now have two good friends named Aubrey!! One goes to my church, and then you! But you’re sweeter than her…don’t tell her 😊. I’d like to keep my life 😂😅.
Thanks! 😊
Oh dear XD
You want to keep your life?! 😂🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that name too!! Aubrey. I now have two good friends named Aubrey!! One goes to my church, and then you! But you’re sweeter than her…don’t tell her 😊. I’d like to keep my life 😂😅.
- Load More
