-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @koshka @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
I’m gonna put the first rp in Matthew’s pov. I’ve been writing him the most in the Castle anyway. 🙂
Matthew
Suddenly, I poof into a theater-like room, with soft, bouncy, red carpet and red curtains. I look around, hearing other’s voices. Before my eyes, I watch…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds like fun!! We haven’t watched the 3rd episode yet. I’m excited for when we will, though!! “In the Catacombs below.” That’s one of my favorite parts in the first book, when they go to Anklejelly manor. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Aww, poor Paxton!! He’s so sweet. None of the charries will let mean old Easton hurt you! @loopylin I have a feeling Carter is not gonna like Easton XD. @mineralizedwritings Aww, sweet Tauren!! Haha, I don’t like Easton already XD!
Matthew
We started walking down the hall, the others talking about who each of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Watching wingfeather saga with my sister long distance rn!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ughhh Leo!!! He is so precious. I had forgotten that he was still injured!! He’s probably gonna need medical care pretty soon! Good, Felix!! You need to be a little worried about your son. Who is way more of a man then you’ll ever be. ADOULPHUS AND ARAMIS AND EDRICH!!!! Ugh they make me so angry DX DX!! (Not so much Dietrich, bc…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @srafini @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
(Sorry if I missed anyone!)
Who I’m adding:
Tauren, 16, 6’3″, medium brown curly hair and glasses, broad shoulders
Lesli, 18, 5’4″, blond hair below the shoulders, in french braids, small build
Keiryn 15, 5’6″, black hair, longish bangs that sweep left, somewhat Asian…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Christopher: Rules are made to be broken.
Briana: They were made to be followed. Nothing is made to be broken.
Elena: Uh, piñatas.
Andrea: Glow sticks.
Alexander: Karate boards.
Michael: Spaghetti when you have a small pot.
Christopher: Rules.
Briana:
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LEO 😭😭 I LOVE HIM
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Christopher: Time for plan G.
Briana: Don’t you mean plan B?
Christopher: No, we tried plan B a long time ago. I had to skip over plan C due to technical difficulties.
Elena: What about plan D?
Christopher: Plan D was that desperate disguise attempt half an hour ago.
Alexander: What about plan E?
Christopher: I’m hoping not to use it. And…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
“And who exactly are you!”Luna declares, holding Paxton close to her side.
“I’m Easton. I’ve traveled far to get here, to defend the castle of my heritage.” Easton straightens, standing in the opening of the exit.
“I mean to eventually empty this castle to be reclaimed, by me that is.” He points to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I’m glad, because it’s quite a spoiler 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
I’m going to try with Easton, remember yall can write him too! If it isn’t working that’s fine well just pretend he was never here XD
@freedomwriter76 how about one of your groups of charries is on the other side of the passage, so they can see what is going on, and eventually they will meet up?…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
so glad ur gonna join! Yea I’ll probably end up writing the backstories on the spot cuz I don’t have them pre-written XD (except some of Ara’s is)
Thank you!! Haha, yeah, same.
I don’t mind spoilers!! Btw, Wilkins seems like just the sweetest!!! He’s a fox, right? And I love the twins!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Y’all want to bring Easton in to shake things up a bit??
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWW, Paxton!! I love him!! Those are some great songs for him.
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Matthew: Treat spiders the way you want to be treated.
Lyla: Killed without hesitation.
Matthew: No.
I made that same one yesterday for my characters too!!! Sweet Matt. He loves any kind of animal/insect! <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! I like this one a lot better 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
You totally should! When I was little, I didn’t have stage fright; then I did kind of get stage fright; and finally I have sort of overcome it. 😅 The more you get on stage and do it, the easier it becomes. I actually still get nervous when doing something in front of people.
That’s great that you overcame your stage fright!! Yeah, t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“Hmm…dare…” Keiryn hesitates. “I dare you to climb up that ladder.”
A tall ladder appears, exploding a hole through the roof. Light pours down from the sky above, and a couple butterflies flit through the opening.
(Now that’s author magic 🤣)
- Load More
