-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor Keiryn!! I’m loving him more and more XD <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That was awesome!!!Aww, young Jocelyn reminds me of my little cousin!! She has blonde hair and a cute little giggle too! <3 <3 Oh, yes!! I totally make trailers for my books XD!! Who doesn’t??
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
These look so cute!! How did you make them?? I’ve watched them, but without sound, bc head phones don’t work on this computer :(. I’ll watch them with sound maybe today after school!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Matthew
Reúven, Victor’s friend was smirking.
Viktor swallowed and shifted nervously.
Then he took a deep breath and smiled. “Truth.”
“O-okay…” I thought for a moment, wondering what I could ask him that would’t embarrass him.
Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. “Um…I-if you met a genie, w-what would y-y-your thre…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Tauren looks over at the group.
Aww! That’s sweet! We could sing one of her so-
He furrows his brow, looking over at Lesli.
Oh uh..
I can’t sing, and I don’t think anyone can make me.
“I-I’m uh…not really a singer?” Tauren stutters nervously.
(We need a name for this now. It’s like a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Keiryn leans back in his seat nervously as the screen begins to move.
Peoples…stories? On a screen? What will these people see of me?
He shivers at the thought.
Maybe… I can avoid it somehow.
Keiryn watches as the small girl on screen is lifted into the air, by her uncle. He shuffles uneasily, but smiles at the innocent…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Yeah!! You still on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 @princesachronicle22
*Pushes into conversation awkwardly*
Yo, we’re talking about parakeets now? 😮
I used to be obsessed with parrot training stuffs. They’re fascinating creatures! 😀 I love them.
Orielle do you have a fave parrot? I like Camelot macaws! (I feel like that’s a cross between a scarlet and harlequin, yall I’m so rusty…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
You are welcome for the welcome XD!! Oh, and evil author laugh? I’ve totally done those in my head. I mean, they are necessary. I hear about Avatar alot, somehow I got the notion it was anime 😂 is that right? I watch a small amount of anime. What’s it about? (Also is it clean/non violent?)
Great answers! I like lofi too,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea! I should try a flow chart.
Your WIP sounds interesting! And the game too. I’ve never designed a game, but it sounds like fun. I like your name selection for the book too!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🙂
Okay!!
Matthew
I looked around, after Grimm tells me it’s my turn. I saw a young boy, about my age. “Victor, r-r-right? Truth or Dare?”
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Suddenly, I poof into a theater-like room, with soft, bouncy, red carpet and red curtains. I look around, hearing other’s voices. Before my eyes, I watch as Lyla appears, looking as surprised as I was, Iris, Dylan, and…Asher all appear. Asher immediately starts bouncing up and down on the soft carpet.
“Wow, guys! I haven’t been to a theater…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay!! I’ll do my charries coming in real quick.
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
LOLOL!!!! Those are hilarious!!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! I’m not sure if we’ve met yet. It’s very nice to meet you! You have Victor and Rueven, right? I’ll ask one of yours, since you’re on ;).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
YES I LOVE HIM
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @wilder-w @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @loopylin @anyone-else-i-forgot
Okay!! Who hasn’t gotten a turn to be asked?? Cuz I’m trying to make sure every author gets a turn, and I’ll wait for someone to respond before having Matthew ask someone. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!!!! I literally felt tears come into my eyes. Paxton is so precious!!! <3 <3 <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
I don’t know much about Lyn, but start with whoever!
I also don’t know much about Grimm.
- Load More
