-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! We can chat while I draw : D
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Ikr?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
He’s sleeping on like a flooff? It better be superior softness XD
YES HE’S MY KANDY KAINE!!!
Hmm… I wonder what happens?!
I haven’t fully decided what happens afterwards, here’s what happened though:
The part with Everly would be a lot more interesting if she is on her honeymoon with Layson (being alone would tip him over…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Of course 🤣 he’s swam in that river many times before it just uh… was
different
this time…
I told the other people I shared this with he’s “Kinda ok”
Is that reassuring? Anyways, it’s the turning point in his character arc that causes him to have to face his past. Idk, I’m not sure exactly how it will unfold. But…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! : D
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I loved it! Honestly, when I read your story, I just feel like I’m pulled into this beautiful escape of a world. I love reading it! It’s like a dream. I’m over here thinking, “Wow h & m doesn’t sell dresses like that.”
*pouts in corner*
Lol sometimes I wished I had a reason to dress up 😂 and reading your characters doing that makes…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@feilicty
Ok just scrolling through here randomly, YOU’VE READ THE PERFECT HORSE?
Lol I LOVED that one! I can’t believe I forgot about it, maybe I read it last year. Anyways, I was just super excited to see somebody else had read it too 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
XD Dante’s a bit of a brat then?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, she gave this elaborate title and Layson was probably thinking like I’m not calling her general if that’s what she wants. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! And about the quoting, I had to ask for help with it at first too, it’s not intuitive. You copy and paste a section you want into the text box, and then highlight it, then click the block quote tool. It is the third symbol from the left top of the text box, next to the italicize symbol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I kind of get the economics thing now!
That would be cool but no. I chose not to do shapeshifting as an ability though. By half-anim I more meant that one of Aerith’s parents (his dad) is an anim and the other (Fronde) is not. Also because of genetics (which the Kharvians don’t understand) then Aerith wouldn’t be ab…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool! I always like books with songs in them a lot, it makes the world feel a lot more real.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin
“I’m Ellie. And that’s Dante.” The girl says, pointing to her one eyed companion. “Are you… gonna come in out of that weather?”
The women glances around before stepping through the window, avoiding the shattered glass. Layson follows with Maylee in his arms. Upon entering, the women stands tall in the center of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, this world-building is so extensive! I like how you really thought of everything. Is this the shared series with @folith-feolin or your own? I might have missed something because that was a lot of reading, but do you guys have a currency yet? Or does it very by location?
yayyaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayyaay
Lol 😂 It…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow I seem to ruin your tag like every single time XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Ok wait I might need a refresher… who is he again?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicles22
Thanks! Yeah, I won’t have defined names until all two/three books are complete. I wanted to have book 1 be called “Afterthoughts of hate” But nearly everyone I asked prefers the one word title. So idk, what do you think? The longer name might work better for finding similar names for a series. In the case I do a graphic…[Read more]
- Load More
