-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Just finished up school!! How bout you??
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m on!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWWWW, GIRL!!!! You are soooo sweet!!!! 💕😭💕😭💕
❤❤❤❤ 😊😊
Thank you so much!!! You don’t know how much that means to me!!! 💖😭💖🥲💖
You’re so welcome!! Aww, girl ❤😊!! (But really, in all seriousness, the other day, I think I was [supposed to be XD] doing the dishes, but really I was lost in a daydream about Riker and Leo…XDXD… 🤭🤣 I m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol I’m the same. My oc Kendrick is just some messy mash of all the worst parts of me made 10 times worse 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! 💕💕💕 Aww, I’m glad!!! I want my books to be relatable, so I’m so glad I’m able to do that! 💖💖💖
They are! 😀
IKR!? Me too…😭💕
Aww, thank you!!! (Y’all have no idea how much all of your kind words mean to me…I’ve doubted my writing for so long, but I have so much confidence now, all thanks to everyone here on KP th…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
You are welcome! Yep, he makes some great music for sure. Thanks!
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH!!! Oh my goodness, those are exactly like I’d imagine them!!
November and Paxton are my favorites too XD <3<3Those are such cool pictures!! Love em
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! (Y’all have no idea how much all of your kind words mean to me…I’ve doubted my writing for so long, but I have so much confidence now, all thanks to everyone here on KP that has been so kind. 💖🥲 Y’all must be my biggest fans. 😂💖)
Aww, girl, I’m so glad that we can do that for you. And sister, your writing is sooo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
RUEBEN!!!! RIKER!!!! AHHH ❤❤❤❤😭
Okay, I think that was one of my favorite chapters that you’ve posted. It was SOO SWEET!!! Ugh I love Riker so much, and Rueben.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww I loved that! 😭😭😭 So good and so relatable!! Like I feel for the boys and Riker sooo much 😥 (Your writing is sooo gooood)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops! Forgot to respond to part of that XD
Thanks! I got the name Tauren from Tauren wells, he makes christian music.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes! Fake it has a cool video
Listening to empty rn, It’s good!
Ikr? They fit them so well!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw! That drawing is amazing! I like the name Tauren, where did you get it from? I like using pencils, pen, and watercolor mostly.
Nice! I used to do watercolors.
Thanks! No, I’m gearing it more toward fantasy.
Cool!
Oh really? How do I get to the art forum? I would love that! (still trying to figure out how to maneuver a…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Leo:
Until Grace
Crazy About You
God’s Not Done With You
Fake It
God’s not done with you! I love that one!! The music video is super cool too.
Joshua:
Famous For (I Believe)
Come Home
Citizen of Heaven
Yeah! Those are all great!
Jakob:
Crazy About You
Nothing But You
Reuben:
Known
Hills and Valleys
Fake It
Yeah! L…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! That’s awesome! What sort of artwork do you enjoy doing?
All kinds of stuff, character art mostly. I draw my own characters mostly (that’s a chibi of my oc Tauren in my pfp). I used to do a lot of manga fanart, and drew birds before that. What mediums do you like?
1. My WIP is still in the process of having a synopsis and plot o…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep, he’s a stepbrother. 😁
Oh ok that makes sense.
A little mean…but nowhere near as much as Frida and Felix or even Adolphus. 😅He’s kinda done it as a way to protect himself…😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭 AHHH
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL XD
Also…like, you like Tauren Wells, right? (I may be mistaken, tho…it may have been someone else😅) Anywhooo, I…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWW, THANK YOU!!! You are sooo sweet!!! 💕💕💕
Your welcome!! 💛💛
🤐🤐🤐
Hmmm… curious what this is… I honestly don’t remember anything about him though… he’s a step brother, right? has he been mean in the past or just kinda grey?
*runs to go hide The Boys somewhere safe so no one can take them from me*…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
LOVE IT!!! Such a good read! I don’t know much of Dietrich’s background, but it seems like he might come around? Anyways, the brothers are awesome and I’m temporarily relenting on my threat of taking them 😎I might have to in the future though…
( 😥 *sniffles* )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome! Your interests sound super cool! A blog sounds fun too!
I’m mineralizedwritings around here! Dystopian ya author, artist, speedcuber, and maker of comicy things! Great to meet somebody else who does art! 😀
Some ask the newbie questions:
1. What is your fantasy wip about?
2. What do you like to draw?
3. Are…[Read more]
- Load More
