-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! You’re always so sweet!!! 💕💕💕💕💕
You’re welcome!! 😊❤😊❤
I love my own charrie babies, but not gonna lie…I’ve missed little Steve and Tony and Peter and everyone. 😂😂😂
I know right?! Haha, they’re so lovable!!
Especially since those three are my absolute favorite MCU charries…OH!! And Bucky! Can’t forget Bucky ɶ…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I have never heard of it! XD I might look into it if I hit a rough spot. For now, the controlled chaos of my writing sketchbook seems to do it. I like the blank pages cuz I can make maps, write random stuffs, and make lists all in the same place.
Ok, that’s outlining not plotting 😂 I suppose I will stop before the rant begins. XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awww, Asher already forgave Dylan but he doesn’t forgive himself? *tears up*
Poor boys
IKR?!?! My poor babies 😭💔😭💔!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re very welcome!!! 💕💕💕💕 Aww, cool! My birthday’s not for a while…lol. 😅😂
When is it? If you don’t mind sharing 😉😊. I’ve been thinking of how to make a birthday present that can be enjoyed online 😉😊!! Haha
Yeah, Endgame is soooo good, but just so…💕😭
I know!!!!
So adorable. 💕😂💕😂
Yesss!!! “…I do! I understood that referen…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yeah, I read it…it’s so good! OH Yes!! Definitely :D!!! I love it!!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want another Fanfic??? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Girl, thank you for sharing it!!
Aww Luke!!! Ryo!!! AHHHHH <333!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I haven’t read many, but I do remember reading some about family stereotypes, those are good. I have a sister, but other than that I don’t have much of a basis for writing realistic families. Maybe that’s why all my characters are only children 🤣
And like Godly said, the movie examples are great. It helps to understand how to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!! Oooohhhhhh…I love the sound of it!!! 😍😍😍😊😊😊 You’ll do AMAZING, girl!!! I just know it! I believe in you!!! 💖✨💖✨💖
Thanks!! 💕💕💕 😁
Learning more about Adjectives and Adjective “forms” in Grammar, doing lots of Exponents in Algebra I (UGHHHHH!!! 😭😠), learning about the dynasties of Egypt in my Biblical Archaeology, learnin…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ha, apparently “cinnamon roll” is not part of my author vocabulary. I do think I have some characters that my readers would define that way, but I’m trying to think what my equivalent term would be, and I’m drawing a blank. Hopefully that doesn’t say anything about the state of my character development skills!
Lol don’t worry abo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah! Poor guy will definatley need some processing time before he has to deal with Phervin XD XD
XDXDXDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12
Asher
I slowly opened my eyes at the loud noise that reverberated through the room, expecting to see the familiar cold stone floor and bars of the cell that I was imprisoned in.
There was indeed a stone floor, and it must’ve been freezing, but I did not feel a chill.What?
There was a jacket draped ov…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12
Fine with me if they want to meet Ara and Luna!
Okay!!
Also that picture of Dylan? I am fanning myself because he looks good.
IKR?!? He is my super handsome broken baby ❤️❤️😂😭
I think he’ll get along with Namal pretty well
So excited!Yeah they probably will 😉! I can’t wait either!!
Also!! Dylan is going to be…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol I love the carter one!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Beth!! She’s so pretty!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @Idk-who-else-to-tag
Second!!
Dylan Brooks!!
Age: 19
Personality: Serious, kind, sweet, (At this point in his life he’s also doubtful, sad, quiet, and can have an attitude.)
Looks: Dark hair, not as wavy as Asher’s and icy blue eyes.
Wears: White T-shirt with Blue jeans and blue jacket over it. Wears h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Okay cool! Love their descriptions :)!
AHHH ASHER IS SOOO CUTE!!! Gasp if u have kept Matthew u should have Asher and Matthew together, BESTIES!!!
Aww Thank you!! Ikr!?! Yes!!! They are best friends, and it’s SO SWEET <3<3<3! Yeah, I kept Matthew in, but took out Lyla.
and we can have them meet…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey Min!! Hope you’re doing okay :).
Better now that I have another wip! 😂🤣😀
That’s SO AWESOME that you started another WIP!! Haha, yeah, I totally get that! Yes, totally no pressure to share anything unless you want to. OH that sounds awesome!!! I wish you good luck!
Yeah! I’m super stoked!! Thanks! I’m really looking for…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGHHHHH!!!! IKR!?!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕💕
YES!!! 😭😭💕💕💕
Ooh, fun!!! Aww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, girl!!!! 🥳🎂🎈🎆🎉🎊🎁 Yeah, we think he has a small cold or something. It’s been going around in our area. 😅 He’s doing a lot better than he was yesterday tho. 🙂 Thank you for the prayers!!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Aww Thank you!! It’s actually in early March, but my mom…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hmm. Maybe Simon? Or Beth!
- Load More
