-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Y’all’s precious BABIES!!!! AHHHHÂ ❤💔😭❤💔😭❤💔😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
AHHH you guys I love them all 😭😭 I would give Paxton a hug if it wouldn’t scare him 😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Well if we swapped brains, you sure got the short end of the deal. XD
It seems to be working now, idk what was going on. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, the art sharing forum is broken for some reason, but I still want to respond to people XD
…that’s exactly how I imagined it. XD How did you steal my brain?
I love the perspective! XD And that guy in the front’s face… I’m gonna use that as the definition for *smirk* now.XD glad it’s like how you imagined it! Lol, mayb…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
wow that’s so cool you’ve made your own language!
I didn’t know your sister and you shared a world! I know some of the world-building because we are in the same character roleplay, so I’ve met Serin.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! Welcome!
Mind if I ask what Conlang is? It seems cool!
I’m mineralized writings around here, I draw, write, and make comics.
A couple ask the newbie questions:
1. Are snakes cool?
2. What is your favorite character from your writing to write and why?
3. Of all the worldbuilding you have done, what part of it (a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@pincesachronicle22
Thanks! It’s a location in my book, that was just for anyone who had read some of it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, backrounds are fun!
Thanks! I’m so glad it looks like how you thought it did!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. <3 🙂
-
Light and
Euodia are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello there!! It’s so awesome that you’re here!! My name is Lightoverdarkness6 (Or, as you know me, Nat :)!
Wow I had no idea that you write too! @princesachronicle22 just told me last night that y’all both write!!
Okay, even tho I already know you, I’m still going to ask you a couple classic ask-the-newbie-questions :)…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
WoW!!! That looks awesome!! Just like I imagined it!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you are you are welcome! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I think the real question here is….
Does it compare to anything I could ever draw?
LOL.
I think the real question is does it compare to what you’re currently drawing XD
It could be much worse than something you draw way in the future!
That’s up too you 🙂
I think it’s a common misconception that some people can just lik…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! It’s a pretty messy pen XD It’s a calligraphy pen a metal nib, and idk how, but it gets all over my fingers almost every time 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
How does this conpare to what you guys thought the mines looked like?
@gwyneth-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @felicity
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I’ll have to see… if the group isn’t active I might not stick around XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Heyo can I join the friday group?
Actually which group is smaller? The monday one is tempting, but I’m assuming it appears to be more active simply because we haven’t reached friday?
- Load More
